Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CPS sketch challenge and TLC challenge

Hey Ya'll!! I played along in a couple of challenges yesterday...well, actually I have been making cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over on SCS too over the weekend, since we didn't get Blake like we were suppose too :(....I consoled myself by playing in those challenges, lol! But I will post more on those later today or tomorrow. There is a challenge everyday and I have 4 or 5 done so far, so got some catching up to do on the ole' blog! :D

Ok, this card is for the CPS 238 sketch challenge and the TLC #345 called 'Pencil It In!" You had to color with a No. 2 pencil...Here is my card:




This was fun to do! I used to fancy myself as a pencil artist and took a class or two YEARS ago, but I decided to go with a really small image to do this, since I did NOT master that skill, haha! I do like how this turned out though. Reminds me of the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter! Here is the sketch we were to follow too:



As you can see, I followed the sketch pretty closely, loved it!

Ok, that is all for now! Off to make my card for today in the HYCCT challenges over on SCS...lots of fun and for an awesome cause! Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a wonderfully creative day!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Hocus Pocus from Whipper Snapper Designs
Paper: Echo Park Apotheorary Emporium, Gina K Dsigns and PTI cardstocks
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: No. 2 pencil, eraser, black rhinestones, ribbon, scor-tape, inverted scallop nesties and circle nesties, pop dots, prisma pencils with OMS and stump, labels nesties cut in half, metallic rub paste.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Very pretty Halloween fun!!

Crystal said...

OOOO Fabulous Halloween card Cat, LOVE your take on the challenge :)

Angie said...

I love your Halloween card! So inspiring. Good luck with the challenges.
Angie in Utah
abcammack@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Halloween did a great job i like your fab work .... please add some more creative verity of the cards ....
id card printing urgent

Carolyn King said...

akkk..love what you did with just a pencil! Fabulous card!!!

Blog Archive