Saturday, October 15, 2011

More fun challenges....

Hey ya'll! I just wanted to get this card put up, it is another HYCCT challenge card, but it is also for the challenge over on the Touch Twin Markers Challenge Blog. I just ordered my first group of markers and only ordered 12 markers, set A, so I was kinda limited to my colors. I used all Touch Twin on the flowers, but used some other markers for the leaves. Here it is:



I can honestly say I am thoroughly enjoying these markers! I brought the brush markers and them seem to be a bit more...sturdy? I think than some other markers out there..and they are a bit cheaper! So I WILL be ordering more...wish I could just order the whole darn bunch, haha!

The HYCCT challenge was called 'Think P.I.N.K.'...we were to use elements on our card starting with those letters...and I used:


P -- Picket fence die cut
I -- Ink from the Touch Twin markers and distress ink
N -- Nature for the cone flowers
K -- Knot...tied the twine with a knot...!!

This was lots of fun!! I have so many cards to mail off, hoping to get them out by Wednesday and that someone will enjoy them! :D

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are having a wonderfully creative weekend!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Hearfelt by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstocks and PTI cardstock
Ink: distress inks
Accessories: twine, spellbinders fancy tag die, tim holtz picket fence, kraft glassine, MFT medium scallop die, touch twin and copic markers, pop dots, scor-tape, brads

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Cat what a BEAUTIFUL design, LOVE the scene you created here and LOVE those flowers!!!! GORGEOUS!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring Cat! I really like the twine woven through the labels die....brilliant!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cat, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring on those cone flowers and the way you laced the twine through the label.

Shirley said...

Very very pretty and I love how you did the twine on the sentiment tag too!

Blog Archive