Thursday, October 13, 2011

Some of my HYCCT challenge cards...

Hey Ya'll! I just wanted to get some of my HYCCT challenge cards uploaded to my blog...if you don't know what 'HYCCT' is, I have a blinkie over there <------on the left now that will link to SCS's forum with all the info for you! I have 3 cards I wanted to show you today, trying to catch up here on the blog what I have posted on SCS, lol! So gonna keep my chatter to a minimum, haha! That's funny in itself actually, ROFL! Ok, hope you enjoy and come play along! LOTS of prizes to be won!

HYCCT1101A -- Pink Critters challenge


Stamps: Humming Along from Flourishes
Paper: Gina K Designs, dp is Pink Paislee's Vintage Vogue
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: prisma colored pencils with OMS, ribbon, lace, oval nesties, labels nesties, glue dots, black brads, pop dots, scor-tape


HYCCT1102 Inspiration Photo used


Stamps: You Know You're Old When...from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstock, old retired SU! dp
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copic marker, nesties circle and lacy scallop circles, MFT rolled flowers and medium scallop edge, pearls, pop dots, scor-tape


HYCCT1101C -- Encircled With Love challenge


Stamps: Springtime Silhouettes STV kit, All Occasion Tags, Vintage Backgrounds, Timeless Textures all from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K and PTI cardstocks
Ink: memento tuxedo black, stayz-on
Accessories: ribbon, black lace, black rhinestone swirls, nesties lacy scallop and regular circles dies, pop dots, vellum, scor-tape.


Whew! I've been busy, lol! Ok, thanks so much for stopping by today and I so appreciate any and all comments I get, sure makes your day don't it?! I'll be back with more of these challenge cards tomorrow!
blogsig

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Cat, all three are just so lovely! That lace on the first is an eye catcher!! The flower and bow on the second is wonderful and your embellishments and the whole design on the third are terrific!!

Crystal said...

Cat these are wonderful, such great designs and images hun, thanks for sharing!!!! Have a wonderful Friday!

Kelli C. said...

VERY pretty! I love that music paper..who is that by? Love the bird stamp too..and the black lace,love it all!

An'Jenic G. said...

Love all the cards. The bird is so cute

Blog Archive