Sunday, January 22, 2012

Celebrating!

Hey ya'll!! Yes, I'm celebrating for the next two days...today is Mine and my hubby's, Billy, 30th anniversary! It took some work to get to that point, but we did and as corny as it sounds, are more in love now than we have ever been! Honestly! AND then tomorrow is my birthday! :D yea, I'm 39 and holding, haha! Have been for a few years now...soooo, here is a card I made with that theme in mind, celebrating life and everything good in it!



I used some new washi tape I got from Cute Tape. I am loving the washi tape and plan on ordering more of this! Lot's of fun and such fun designs and colors. Glad I broke down and bought some! And no, I'm not being paid to say that, haha! Just passing on a fun and good product! :D

Hope you are having a wonderfully relaxing weekend, and creative too! It's up into the 70's today in my part of the world...yesterday the wind chill was right at freezing! It's confusing the birds! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a wonderful blessed week!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: Perfect Pennants by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks and MME dp
Accessories: washi tape, Spellbinders pennant dies and tag trio die, twine, brads.

6 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and happy birthday. Hope you have a fab time. love your card too, great colours and layout. Best wishes, Jill x

Cathy said...

Happy Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you Ms Cat!!! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow :)Just stopped by to drool over your creations and had to leave you some love when you said it was your BD. Have a wonderful one. Hugs!!!

mudmaven said...

Happy Happy everything!!!! Have a wonderful time. ~chris

Gayle said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday, too, Cat. Congratulations

Cheri said...

A very happy birthday and anniversary, Cat! 30 years is a milestone indeed! But then so is 39 (winking)!!! ;-D

karen prosser said...

Beautiful cards...I really like them...

Blog Archive