Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gina K Design Inspiration Blog Hop for July Release (yes, in August!) Day 2!!



Hey y'all!! Welcome back to our 2nd day of some awesome inspiration for you!!



The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!

Up first today we have one of our newest illustrators, Beth Silaika's newest set called Stippled Nature Here is what I have done for today:



And the inside:



Notice the apple has fallen out of the tree, lol! This set is so easy and fun to work with! I have one more to show you too:



I've been on a yellow kick lately it seems! I stamped the image and then did some paper piercing around it to just add a little more interest! Love how this turned out, and it was a really quick one!

Up next is our other new illustrator, Becky Oehlers's newest set called, American Made...oh and I so love that sunray stamp in this set! Here is what I have done for today:



Those sun rays just add that little extra emphasis...for lack of better word at the moment, lol! Another super quick creation for me, and I so love that at times, lol!

Ok, next up is the last set for the day that we are showcasing. This one is by Tami Mayberry and is called Lighthearted Wishes...O.m.geee!! The little lamp stamps in this set are just too adorable! This is what I have done for today with it:



(there some yellow again!) I also used those sun rays back behind the lamp too, perfect dont ya think?! I was going for a kinda whimsical feel with this card, with the polkadots. I did a bit of sponging also to tone it down a bit.

Ok, ready for more awesome eye candy? Here are the links to my fellow DT crew and also, Beth and Becky and Tami will have links on their site to their own DT that will be showcasing their stamps for them too! So get ready!!



Thanks again for stopping by today! I so enjoy all of your comments, and yes, I do read them ALL! The make me smile! :D and makes it all worthwhile! Be sure and come on back tomorrow, we have two more sets to showcase for one, one being the new awesome StampTV kit! yay!
blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Stippled Nature by Beth Silaika from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks and MME dp
Accessories: ribbon, SB scallop border die, pop dots, SU! inks, paper piercer and guide.
Card #2
Stamps: Stippled Nature by Beth Silaika from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K Designs and SU! cardstocks
Accessories: button, twine, paper piercer and pad, crimper, swirl die, pop dots, glue.
Card #3
Stamps: American Made by Becky Oehlers from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K Design cardstock
Accessories: ribbon, SB banner die, distressing tool, paper piercer and pad, pop dots.
Card #4
Stamps: Lighthearted Wishes by Tami Mayberry and American Made both from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks, MME dp
Accessories: rhinestone swirl from Want2Scrap, ribbon, SB Mega Oval nesties, distress ink and sponging tool, rhinestone stickers.pop dots.

69 comments:

Lori said...

Fantastic cards Cat!!! Funny thing, I thought to do the same thing with Becky's and Tami's set too!! You know what they say about great minds! :)

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous designs, Cat! You rocked it on each one!

Melanie said...

ackkk! love the in and outie!! great cards, all!

Beth said...

ROTLMBO - The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - SO FUNNY!

Love all your samples!

Sharon said...

What great cards! My favorites are the yellow Thinking of You and the last "light shine" one - such nice details on these!

granmaknit said...

Wow, you really made those cards pop. Don't know which one I like best. All fantastic

Debbie Bradford said...

Great cards! I love the black and yellow design on the last one with all of the extra elements that are eye-catching.

Barbara said...

Wonderful cards, Cat. It looks like you realy have fun with colors and styles. I like yellow too.

Olga said...

Great designs as usual Cat!

Unknown said...

All the cards are great!

Unknown said...

Each one is great! Such good ideas and creative uses of the stamp sets.

mermaid fenicia said...

Those are lovely cards ^_^

Pattie J. said...

These are fantastic, I love the layout designs and colors,

Lagene said...

Love your cards, they are all wonderful!

Giovana said...

All of your cards are fantastic Cat!! Really really love your friend card :) Beautiful!!

--Marcy said...

Dimension adds so much to these!

Golda said...

What great cards! I love your apple card. Thanks for showing the inside as well as the outside.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all absolutely wonderful. I am so inspired!

Nana Griffin said...

LOVE THE RAYS COMING OFF THE LAMP! cOOL IDEA.

alex said...

Stunning cards, love them all Cat you rock :-)

Julie said...

Great cards, love them all. :)

jennifer said...

beautiful cards

Kathryn A said...

I love your cards, Cat! Your designs and finishing touches are perfect!

Unknown said...

As always, your creativity continues to inspire me. I really love all of your cards, especially the lampshade card in black & yellow...a great way of using your embellishments, too.

Joni said...

All the cards are great. I love them all.

Joni said...

Fun cards! So bright and cheerful. Love the fallen apple idea. Makes you want to pick it up and sample!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, love them all. You always make clean and simple that look so awesome!

elizabeth said...

These are so beautiful. I love the pops of color in each of these.

Joyce T. said...

great ideas thanks for sharing

Joyce Erb said...

love, love, love that lamp card!

zehra said...

oh my, these are fabulous card, hard to picj whihc one i liked the most, i love the lamp card, the swirl one too.

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful cards Cat- love the apple falling from the tree, the awesome pink and Kraft friend card (swoon) and the great use of the rays behind the lamp!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cat, all your cards are so elegant! Love these new sets and how versatile they are!

Victoria H. said...

Oh my goodness, I love how you showcased these sets! You have created such beautiful and whimsical cards. I see now how I "need" to place another order for more stamps (LOL)!

Sherry said...

Great cards love your yellow cards they are so bright and cheerful thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.

Janet said...

All spectacular cards, WOW! Thanks for sharing.

gobluektb said...

I love the sun rays around the lamp! Nice job!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Look at YOU rocking out all the fabulous samples - AND you even did the inside! I am impressed :)

Lisa H. said...

Wow - great ideas! I love the use of yellow with the kraft colored cardstock. So fresh!

Lee said...

Beautiful designs Cat!!! Look at that PINK!! ;) And the apple...too cute!!

Unknown said...

love the use of pink on the craft card! but the gray and yellow color combo is very eye-catching!
thanks
Holly

Gayle said...

Out did yourself Cat. Love the yellow, the swirl die and the so very cute apple card. Thanks for showing the inside.

meemee48 said...

Amazing cards, Cat. Love everything you've done.

Unknown said...

PRETTY apple cards, love the thinking of you card with the paper piercing around your flower, and your last card is so stunning! GREAT colors! Wonderful creations, Cat!!!

DJreflections said...

I especially liked your first two cards. The apple hanging from the tree was neat and the one with the flourish and butterfly was very pretty!

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the colors & stitching on your 1st card. Simple and cute 2nd card!
Oh how I love yellow both colors are beautiful together and your card is beautiful. Their is somethings about the kraft colors perfect with everything. Wow I love the highlight of your lamp. Beautiful card. Reminds me of my bee card. Beautiful job on all of your creations AJ~

MsJudyC said...

All the cards you gals show us are simply beautiful and I love ALL of Gina's stamp sets.

Sheri said...

All very nice and all very different!

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Cat, love all your creations, especially liked your Thinking of You. The paper piercing around the flower did give it a nice touch. Thanks for inspiring.

Mary-Anne V said...

such nice card with so many unique details.

Rosy Newlun said...

Whopping great cards, Cat! And all of your bows are just luscious!!!!

Robin said...

These are really wonderful! Love them all.

Sharon said...

Holy Gorgeousness!!! Your new yellow kick is totally working for you, love it with the Kraft but the let your light shine card is stunning!

Lainee said...

Wow! Love your cards. Especially like that you decorate the inside as well. The first card is really special :)

Sue D said...

Great cards--I like how the apple fell off the tree.

Jo4Him said...

Great cards; love the yellow! Super details. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I love all the cards. You used colors that I love. Nancy

Kris in Alaska said...

I really love your yellow and light cards! Sweet job! Thanks for sharing!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

MyAuntKath said...

Love, love all of your cards--so adorable!

Valerie said...

Your cards were all very well done. Loved your designs.

ajax said...

Thanks for all your design work. My favorite would be the "thinking of you" card

ajax said...

Your coloring on these are so bright and cheerful. I think we all could use a little cheering up these days. Thanks

Betty Neville said...

Amazing cards, Cat! WOW!!!

Kitty said...

I love your cards. They are beautiful

Blessings,
Kat

Colleen said...

Cat,
Love them all! The fact they are quick and easy is a blessing this time of year. I think my favorite is the label one with the kraft and pink/red. Thanks for the inspiration.

Queen-of-Cards said...

beautiful!

Kathy E. said...

OMG...what great cards! I can't pick a favorite but the last color combo and layout is too cool!!

NJMullins said...

the polka dots card is charming! TFS!

Shirley said...

I have really missed your cards, Cat, and these are why. How pretty, fun, and what wonderful designs!!

Blog Archive