Sunday, January 30, 2011

Card for a couple of challenges...

Howdy ya'll!! I made a card for a couple of challenges...the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World

...and its also for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS...Here is the link to what inspired me from there:

Rooms by Zoyab

And now my card:

Of course, the stripes and flowers and the green is what I got from the IC at SCS...and shades of pink from the Moxie Fab one...I might do another one for that challenge...should have used hearts for it I guess, lol!! I think its a bright and cheerful card that just might make someone feel better..I hope!! :D

Ok, thats all for now. Its just been gorgeous here in NE Texas, but gonna cool back down mid week. But I sure have been loving it right now...ready for Spring now! NOT hot weather, just Spring! As the saying goes....dont like the weather in Texas? Just stay around a day or two, it will change! LOL! Have a wonderfully creative week my friends!! :D
Card Details:
Stamps: A yeaf of FLowers by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs and sentiment is from Hang in There by Theresa Momber both from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstock
Techniques: copic markers, nesties label, word punch, brads, ribbon, pop dots, white gel pen.


mudmaven said...

Cat this is just lovely! That ribbon just puts it over the top gorgeous. We're expecting a cool down here north of you too - won't get above zero for a good spell after Tuesday. Yikes! We've been so spoiled having it in the 60s for the last few days. Hang in there and stay warm. ~chris

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is super gorgeous, Cat! I will take whatever TX has to offer, if it gets me away from this ice and snow!

Janine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cat!!

Nancy said...

Cat, I love your card - especially the use of the spellbinders! I'm going to have to case it! ;-)

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
TX, United States
I'm a 47 yr. old stay at home grandma! I do not work so always doing something to occupy my time, some kind of crafty thing usually.