Sunday, January 30, 2011

Card for a couple of challenges...

Howdy ya'll!! I made a card for a couple of challenges...the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World

...and its also for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS...Here is the link to what inspired me from there:

Rooms by Zoyab

And now my card:



Of course, the stripes and flowers and the green is what I got from the IC at SCS...and shades of pink from the Moxie Fab one...I might do another one for that challenge...should have used hearts for it I guess, lol!! I think its a bright and cheerful card that just might make someone feel better..I hope!! :D

Ok, thats all for now. Its just been gorgeous here in NE Texas, but gonna cool back down mid week. But I sure have been loving it right now...ready for Spring now! NOT hot weather, just Spring! As the saying goes....dont like the weather in Texas? Just stay around a day or two, it will change! LOL! Have a wonderfully creative week my friends!! :D
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: A yeaf of FLowers by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs and sentiment is from Hang in There by Theresa Momber both from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstock
Techniques: copic markers, nesties label, word punch, brads, ribbon, pop dots, white gel pen.

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Cat this is just lovely! That ribbon just puts it over the top gorgeous. We're expecting a cool down here north of you too - won't get above zero for a good spell after Tuesday. Yikes! We've been so spoiled having it in the 60s for the last few days. Hang in there and stay warm. ~chris

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is super gorgeous, Cat! I will take whatever TX has to offer, if it gets me away from this ice and snow!

Janine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Cat!!

Nancy Jensen said...

Cat, I love your card - especially the use of the spellbinders! I'm going to have to case it! ;-)

Blog Archive