Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another sketch challenge...

This card was made for another sketch challenge over on the Moxie Fab World, The horizontal sketch challenge this time. Here is my card I made:


The sketch:



I pretty closely followed the sketch and there really isn't a lot of stamping on this card. The little heart on one of the scrabble tiles and the sentiment are the only stamped images. I love how this turned out though! And it was a really quick too....so...got to love that for ME, LOL!

That's all for today...kinda short, but I got sore fingers...or the edge of my fingers for some reason. It's like an ingrown fingernail, but on two of my fingers and it pretty much hurts to do anything, especially type, ug! Hopefully it won't last long...Hope you have a wonderfully creative day!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Home Is by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K, PTI cardstock, DP is Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden
Accessories: scrabble tiles, distress inks and distress tool, ribbon, MS button punch/embosser, twine, glue dots, scor-tape.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Absolutely beautiful, Cat! The colors are so yummy together too!

shirley said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love the use of the scrabble tiles.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have used the scrabble tiles in scrapbooks, but never on a card! Love this idea, Cat!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cat! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Blog Archive