Monday, November 24, 2008

Starving Artist Elf goodness!

I am just loving my DoodleFactory Stamps, Santa's Sweet Shoppe from Starving Artistamps! I have several images colored, and this is the one I put together today:




This little elf's name is Butterscot! Well, I know you see 5 of them there, but Butterscot is the one in the red and all the others are his helpers...they are decorating the tree, lol! Butterscot just waiting till they get down to hang his banner! Arent they just the cutest images? I love whimsical, so these were definitely for me! Just too cute I think. And one thing bothers me ...my colors always seem to change when I take a picture and resize, lol! Bugs me to death! Does this happen to anybody else? Probably the cheap camera I have I'm sure, but that soon will change...gonna get a new one next week...yay! Speaking of new....read on if you want to , its non stamping related!

Ok, so I got me a new car! woot!! Well, its almost brand new. It's a 2008 Malibu Classic LT with about 12,000 miles on it! I am sooo thrilled to have this car, compared to the hoopty I was driving I feel like I am driving a BMW! haha! I took one quick little picture of it to show a friend of mine that I got the Malibu I was talking about:



I plan on getting better pics later though of it. Anyways, thought I'd share that exciting news too. This week is busy for me, just like everybody else I imagine! With Thanksgiving here almost, lots of running around to do. And it's already got crazy in town here. I love the holiday season...but some folks act like they just loose their brains this time of year...and that's all I'll say about that, lol!

Ok, that's it for today! Hope everyone has a wonderful week, and its not too busy for you!
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: Santa's Sweet Shoppe from Starving Artistamps
Papers: DP is AC from HL, SU! cardstock
Accessories: ribbon, oval nesties, stayz on ink, silver rhinestones, copic markers, button, MS button punch, pop dots.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh how cute are those elves!!! The colors are so fun!!! And wow!!!! Congrats on the sleek new car!!!!

Shirley said...

Love the card! those elves are so cute!!! What a great new card! Wow!

Melanie said...

how exciting to get a new car, early Christmas present!

Theresa Momber said...

Cute card! As usual, your coloring is just awesome! Congrats on your new car!!!

Donna Baker said...

you really crack me up - a hoopty! I thought I was the only one who said that still! congrats on your new car! your Butterscot card is ADORABLE! I love it!! totally made me smile

Blog Archive