Sunday, May 31, 2009

An ATC challenge!

I made this little ATC for the May release challenge #3 that I am hosting in the Gina K forum on SCS. All can play, well, you would have to be a member of SCS to post, but you dont have to use Gina K stamps (if you do though, you get entered twice in the drawing!) and it's to win a free stamp set of your choice! This is my example for that:



Sorry about the blurry photo too, I had a booger of time getting a picture of this for some reason! And my camera giving me woes again ( I am definitely gonna just go go buy me a backup cheap point and shoot camera!)...good thing I have a stash of cards to show though next week! LOL! This card was made using mostly Tim Holtz products, inks, the little acrylic square that is. I was just playing around really, lol. Anyways, hope you all can play along too and enter, you have till 7pm tomorrow, Monday, night CST!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!
blogsig
ATC Details
Stamps: Take Flight, Special Fathers (sentiment) from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: Tim Holtz distress inks and acrylic square, ribbon, brads, paper piercing tool and pad.

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

This sounds like lots of fun Cat! Great ATC - love that look blurry or not! ~chris

Brenda said...

Beautiful ATC Cat!! I love the sponging and the acrylic square is fabulous!

Patti J. said...

Great ATC Cat! I love it! The blurriness almost makes it look vintage like... Can't wait to see what you do next!

Lee said...

I just think this is soooo pretty!! I love that clear tile!!

Lori said...

This turned out great Cat! I didn't the challenges done from the release party :( TFS
-Lori

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Cathy! Awesome ATC!

Congrats on making the GinaK DT!!

I LOVE that "I love Melanie's" Stamps Tee ! Is it ok if I add it to my blog as well?
melisa.waldorf@yahoo.com

Shirley said...

Very very lovely!

Theresa Momber said...

This is so, so pretty! I am loving these colors you used.

Blog Archive