Did I scare ya? 2 blog posts in 2 days!! Go me! LOL! I wanted to play with this week's Tuesday Trigger over on Moxie Fab World so got my behind in gear, lol! Here is the trigger:
And my creation:
What inspired me were the stripes of color! So flipped through some Basic Grey packs and found this striped paper in the Cupcake collection. This card actually went a WHOLE nuther direction than what I started! But I think I like it! Looking at it makes me want a tall glass of lemonade!! And I just love those little flip flops...its a punch by EK Success that Michaels had on sale for 3.99!! Thats a got to get it.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to do better at visiting blogs than I have been in the past...I do visit, sometimes just dont have the time to comment like I want to! And I know how it feels to get comments, I love them too! ;)
Stamps: Beach Bum from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock and Basic Grey DP
Accessories: EK flip flop punch, big scallop ovals and oval nesties, stapler, pop dots, twine, glue, distress inks, sponge, copic marker
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- Gina K Designs June Previews Day 4!!
- Gina K Designs June Previews Day 3!!!
- Gina K Designs June Previews Day 2!!
- Gina K Design June Release Day 1!!!
- Help! Im melting....im melting...
- A couple of color challenge cards!
- Gina K Design Illustrators/Design Team Blog Hop!
- Why Helllllllllloooooooo there!
- Its official!
- ▼ June (10)
- ► 2009 (136)