Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another one of those cards...

....that start out as something else, for a challenge, and ends up going a totally different direction!! LOL! Hey ya'll! Hope you are having a wonderful day...still hot here in Texas though...sooo ready for FALL!

Here is the card:



Ok, my card...well...it was actually for the CAS challenge over on SCS..which was partial stamping. I stamped off the image of the flowers first, then stamped it onto the kraft cardstock, decided it was 'partial' enough so went to cutting, stamping that quote on there...liked how that looked...so decided to go on with the card, LOL! I know, I have weird thought process, haha! AND I even did the inside:



I like how all of it turned out, but it sure dont fit the CAS challenge now does it? LOL! BUT, it does fit the That's Krafty Thursday over on The Spotted Chick ...so gonna throw it in there!

Ok, off to create for our Gina K Designs monthly DT blog hop on Thursday! I'm hoping that the inspiration lightning bolt hits me in about 4 minutes!! LOL!!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: You Are Not Alone by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstock, DCWV dp
Accessories: Tim Holtz kraft glassine, sponge, distress inks, brads, Tim Holtz trimmings, MFT dienamics med scallop die, pop dots.

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Hey, not to worry, anything goes for my challenge! Tee-hee! Love the rounded corners and the pink and Kraft are AWESOME together. So pretty Cat! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge!! (((hen hugs)))

Blog Archive