Friday, January 11, 2013

Winner winner chicken dinner! And something I LOVE!

Hey y'all!! First, let's get that winner out of the way....I used RandomHubby.org and he picked comment #4!! And that winner said:

Blogger Lynne said...

the coasters are adorable. Well done. I am sure your sister will love them. Happy New Year and welcome back.

January 2, 2013 1:41 PM


Congrats to you Lynne! I need you to email me (button over <------there) with your snail mail info so I can get these cute little magnets in the mail to you! Thanks so much y'all for playing along. I like giving gifts so look for another one soon! :D Ok, and now...have you heard? That Gina K Designs now have ink pads to matchy matchy!?? OMG...I am SOOOO in love with this new 'Color Companion Line !! Just look at the oh so gorgeousness:


This Cherry Red is my favorite!

Other Color Companions Collections include Fresh Asparagus, Ocean Mist, Red Hot, Dark Sage, Honey Mustard and Innocent Pink!

Each Color Companions Collection includes the Ink Pad, reinker, buttons, ribbons and card stock. All items are sold separately. We will also be offering a Color Companions Card Stock collection that includes 3 sheets each of all eight Companion Colors so you can have a taste of the entire line.


How awesome is this!?? Besides the awesome new stamp sets, we have all this too!!

Be sure and stop back on Mon-Wed of next week for our Inspirational Hops, we will be having some awesome eye candy to share with you!! See ya then!

blog sig, yellow legal pad

1 comment:

Laura's New Place said...

I think the yellow rose is so pretty. Your card is amazing!

Blog Archive