Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring is springing!

Hey y'all!! Today really is a gorgeous Spring day here in my neck of the woods! Starting to see the dogwoods bloom, which I love! They are predicting rain for most of this week though, which is typical Texas Springtime! :D Anyways...so sorry I havent posted in such a long time. Had some health issues, stayed a couple days in hospital, but am feeling lots better now. Yay! :D

I made this card using some awesome Graphic 45 designer paper called 'French Country'...I am so loving this line! I got the chipboard pieces and stickers too that match, so its loads of fun adding all that to your card. Here is what I have done:



And here is another picture with the little tag pulled out:




And arent those little mini bottle caps the cutest!!? Those are punch outs and I put them in the mini bottle caps then filled the little cap with glossy accents. The little metal clothes pin is also from Graphic 45...and I took it apart so it would lay flat.

Ok, thats all from me today!! Be sure and check back on Wednesday and Thursday of this week...got some Gina K Design stuff going on you wont want to miss! Can we say (shhhh!) new StampTV kit?? :D

blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Stamps: Stately Flowers 5 from Gina K Designs
Papers: Graphic 45's French Country DP, Gina K cardstocks
Accessories: metal clothes pin, mini bottle caps, glossy accent, glue dots, scor-tape, seam binding ribbon, copic markers, file tab template.

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

Omg I love this! So vintage elegant and country at same time...those mini caps are a must have (-:
Sorry to hear you were in hospital, hope all is well now
Hugs
Linda

Cheri said...

Love that pocket card and those bottle caps are so adorable. Glad to hear you're on the mend and feeling better.

Colleen said...

Cat,
So glad to hear you are feeling better. Your back with a bang what a wonderful project love that line also. The mini bottle caps are a lot of fun.

Kitty said...

I am sorry that you were in the hospital but it sounds like you are on the mend. Your card is just gorgeous.

Kathleen (Kat)

Blog Archive