Monday, September 23, 2013

Gina K Designs September Release Inspiration Blog Hop - Day 1!!

Hey y'all! Welcome to our hops for the September Release at Gina K Designs!


The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

I always love our Christmas Releases...I look forward to them every single year that I have discovered Gina K! And this year is the same...I missed the Release Party this month...thank you bad cable company! And didnt get to show you some of my creations...but I did get them uploaded to our Pinterest Board along with the other designers cards too!

For today though we have two stamp sets to showcase for you! Up first is Tami Mayberry's newest set called Winter Blocks...here is my card with this set:


I did some heat embossing on this...the snowbanks are white embossing powders, as in the main stamped image...the snowflakes stamped on the base are from Theresa Mombers set. I did a bit of distressing on the card too. :D

Up next is Theresa Momber's newest set called Let It Snow ..and here is my card with that set:


That snowman (I have named him Sammy!) is soooo fun to color...doesnt take much! :D And he is just too cute with that broom!

Ok, ready for more awesome eye candy? Here ya go! Just follow these links:


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to come on back by tomorrow for another day of inspiration for y'all!

Oooohhh!! Almost forgot!! The winner of my blog candy!! :D Ok...I used hubby.home and he picked #13:

Blogger Anne Byerley said...

Hi Cat,
I really love your card, I think it is a superb halloween card, and thank you for the candy. I really love your blog, thank you.

September 18, 2013 at 4:14 AM

Congrats to you Anne!! Just email me your snail mail info so I can get this set in the mail to you!! Thanks to all of you that commented on the blog candy and for all your awesome compliments! :D (My email is in the upper left corner!)

blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Card #1
Stamps: Winter Blocks by Tami Mayberry , Let It Snow by Theresa Momber both from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardsock, silver cardstock from Recollections
Accessories: ribbon, white embossing powder, embossing buddy, vellum, Tim Holtz banners die, pop dots, distressing tool.
Card #2
Stamps: Let it Snow by Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks, Tim Holtz Merriment Paper Stash
Accessories: SB label dies, white embossing powder, copic markers, mini scrabble letter tiles, scor-tape, ribbon, pop dots, black pearl stickers.

58 comments:

Melanie said...

I love those snowy hills! The framed scene behind the snowman is terrific! hugsss

Theresa Momber said...

So beautiful, Cat! Love the snowy background with the branch!

Barbara said...

Love your cards, Cat! Especially the distressing on the first one. So lovely!

Beth said...

love the scene you created with the hills - and who doesn't love that snowman!

Carolyn King said...

love all the fabulous details on these---esp the scrabble pieces!

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful cards! Love the scenes you made with the images..thank you for the inspiration.

KathR said...

Loved both these cards, but the first one stole my heart, I love that scenic look on cards...

Dana D. said...

Very nice cards. Love the colors you used.

Barbara Hale said...

Your cards are beautiful. I like that you named the snowman- he is just adorable.

Nana Griffin said...

Wonderful ideas. Great coloring on the snowman.

Debbie Corbari said...

What a great idea with those snowbanks! And your scrabble tiles with the snowman are rockin'!

Olga said...

Sweet cards!

Sharon said...

Great cards! The first with the snow bank is so pretty! And Sammy is TOO cute!

Mom M said...

Love your cards...elegant w/snow; cute w/Sammy :)

ScrapaDiddle said...

Love Sammy, that card is too cute!

KraftyKim said...

Lovely cards - love Sammy! x

Dee Earnshaw said...

love it, love it, love it!!
Dee

Susan White said...

Beautiful cards,I love the embossed snow!

Carole R said...

These are great! Snow much inspiration for my Christmas cards!

Oneofakind said...

I just love 'Sammy' and the snow hills are nice on the first card. TFS.

Terri said...

Love the Winter Block card with the snowy hills background.

Von said...

Cat, these cards are great! Love the blue and white especially -- classy elegance!

Unknown said...

Beautiful designs!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty cards. Love the white on blue. The snowman card is just adorable.

Scrapacat said...

I really love the second card! Sorry your internet got interrupted. Not much gets done these days without it.

Neesey said...

Sammy is just adorable. He looks so cute on your card. Nice use of the Spellbinder. That shape is always a challenge for me. Great idea. TFS

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Both are your cards are absolutely beautiful, Cat!

Anita Braddock said...

Stunning cards love the colors and the details are awesome. I love the snowman the blending of your colors are super. thanks for sharing

Nanette said...

Very nice! TFS!

lamepaw said...

Simply LOVE that blue card. It makes me smile. Great layout too!

Unknown said...

Super cute cards, love the touch of vellum!!

Unknown said...

Yay, Anne, congrats! Oh I love "Sammy" Probably the reason I am buying that set! lol

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are both beautiful! The deep blue with the snowflake really gives a wintry feel and the little snowman looks so happy with the scrabble tiles.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Judy Inukai said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for the great inspiration.

Cheryl S. said...

Terrific cards - thanks for sharing with us.

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Love these! colorful and fun!

Doris W. said...

Love, love, love Sammy the Snowman! He's adorable!

Unknown said...

I just love that snowman, especially with the berry branch in the background.

Cathy said...

Great idea to have the snow falling with the tree branch.

Pat Jandacek said...

I love your cards. Both depict cold very well (color choices) so the "warm greetings" on the first and red frame on the second are two different ways of adding warmth.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous cards. Love them both a lot. Sure is putting me in the mood for the winter holidays.

Unknown said...

Very nice work! Thanks.

TammieLien said...

Just soooo gorgeous cards.It puts me in the christmas spirit...Thanks for sharing and hugs,Sammy does look handsome:)))

verna garrison said...

Thank you for sharing your cards love them..
Now i;m waiting on my Sammy he's a sweety...

Gayle said...

Love the snow on your blue card, Cat as well as you snowman card too.

Pixie said...

How cute! Thanks so much!

Lee said...

Oooo that blue and white is just ahhhmazing!!! And what an adorable snowman card....I love the branches in the die cut!!

Pam said...

Oh Cat I always love your designs and these cards didn't disappoint.

Unknown said...

So cute!! You just made my day, so creative, who could not just love Sammy the Snowman! Thanks for sharing Scout

Lagene said...

Great cards! I especially loved your multi layered and heat embossed snow scene!

Sue D said...

Very pretty wintery cards. I like the scrabble tile Joy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, love all the blue on the first one.

Lorraine said...

That snow is jumping off the card. Love it.

Kitty said...

Your cards are beautiful

Blessings,
Kathleen

Dawn S. said...

Two beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Golda said...

These are fantastic examples of ways to use both the sets. I love the layout of the second one.

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome Cat! You are so dang good! I wanna be like you when I grow up! :) Hugs! Seanie

elizabeth said...

Pretty wintery cards.

Blog Archive