Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gina K Design blog hop --Stamping Out Cancer!

Hey y'all! As lots of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So we at Gina K Designs have come together for little blog hop...and as usual, LOADED with prizes and Challenges too! Her are a bit more of the details and a card or two I made:

Welcome to a very special Gina K Designs Blog Hop! We are so happy to share this new stamp set and patterned paper pack, Fight Like A Girl designed by Gina! Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month we are kicking off the first week with this release and a full week of challenges on Stamp TV. Each challenge has a prize giveaway! And a donation to American Cancer Society for cancer research is made for every stamp set sold! So enjoy the hop and then watch for a new challenge every day in the Stamp Out Cancer Forum on Stamp TV!
Here is one card I made for today:


I used Gelatos on this card...I really have so much fun playing around with these gelatoes! I just scribbled with the gelato, then wet my brush and scribbled some more! Fun stuff! :D Here is another:


Another card that came about pretty quick. The section at the lowe r edge is cut out and its a piece of Clear Acetate there.

Ok, ready for more awesome eye candy?


 Enjoy the inspiration from our Gina K Design Team:




Thanks sooo very much for stopping by today! so many of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another, We need a CURE NOW!

We will be having challenges all this week and Ill have up links for you to go play the challenges so you can stop by here to check or on StampTV!
blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Stamps: Stamp Out Cancer
Papers: Gina K Designs cardstock. Tim Holtz frosted adhesive papers, water color papers.
Accessories: MS paper flowers, gelatoes, popdots, ribbon, black half rhinestone stickers, believe die by Little Yellow Bicycle.

36 comments:

Karen Hightower said...

Cat, as always, Gorgeous Gorgeous Cards. <3

Janeen said...

Love your second creation so much.

Beth said...

Looks great Cat! Such pretty creations!

Dawn S. said...

Two beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful card. I love this set already

Joyce Erb said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the black and pink. Love the distressing on the first and the second is gorgeous too

Sharon said...

Both are so pretty! And the pink is so striking done with the black!

scrappinmommom said...

Lovely cards. Loving the use of all this pink!

Lisa K said...

Beautiful cards!

Brenda said...

Very pretty cards. Lots of layers. Pink & black is very striking. Thanks for sharing your cards with us.

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love the distessed look of your first card along with the gorgeous flower and ribbon. Your second card is amazing as well. I love the crisp design, the stamped off butterfly image, and those beautiful ribbons you used. Well done!

Cammi said...

Thank you. I lost my mom to breast cancer several years ago.....this helps

Unknown said...

Very nicely done. You have a special technique always! As a breast cancer survivor, I appreciate the awareness! Thank you!

Sue T said...

Nicely done and soo pretty~

PJ said...

Very creative cards, thank you!

PJ said...

Very creative cards, thank you!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful designs. love all the pretty layers.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love both these pretty cards.The pink and grey really work well together. Thank you for the inspiration

Melanie said...

Love the second! Acetate cut out is very cool!

Helen F. said...

Two beautiful cards, Cat! Love the 'new' Butterfly from this awesome stamp set!

very_inky_fingers said...

These are gorgeous.Loving the way the butterflies look!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome ways of using the new set of images and that gorgeous pattern papers. I have mine ordered now too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome ways of using the new set of images and that gorgeous pattern papers. I have mine ordered now too!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Cat, love how you used the gelatos. I have yet to break those out. Lovely cards!

Tricia T said...

Oooo - I really like the butterfly stamped in black on pink. You've inspired me!!

Unknown said...

Wowza WOW WOW...do I ever love these cards, especially that first one. OMG, it's so dramatic looking. Great job!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Beautiful creations!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous cards, Cat.

Anonymous said...

I like both cards & I think because of the color combination, pink & black, very striking.

Gayle said...

Gorgeous cards.

jandbspiegel said...

Gorgeous card - I like the lace look addition

gobarb26 said...

Your cards are lovely.

L.A. De Valk said...

I like the distressed look.

Unknown said...

Beautiful & Supportive! <3

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous cards, Cat. You NEVER disappoint!!

Lee said...

Absolutely stunning my friend!! The shabby chic is just such a gift you have....I'm so envious!!

Blog Archive