Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Morning Inspiration!!

Howdy Y'all!! So glad you stopped by this AM!





Good morning!  Please enjoy more Monday inspiration from a few members of the Gina K. Designs team!  We are sharing more ideas for some past favorite seasonal and all occasion stamp sets.  Beth Silaika also created a video for you, so be sure to leave her some love!  Please enjoy this mini hop!  

·          Beth Silaika



 Karen Hightower

 Kendra Wietstock 

Tricia Traxler  
 
Thank you in advance for all your feedback and comments, we really enjoy designing for you!  Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!


Up first today I have Beth Silaika's set, Fleur de Lis

Fleur di Lis

For this card, I stamped one of the fleur di lis images onto a piece of round cork that I had applied distress stains to.  Then just did some color blocking for my card and added some twine and a cardboard butterfly and all done!  :D  The fleur di lis images in this set are so awesome!  And timeless too it seems....this is one image that is still popular! 
 
  Next is a set by Debbie Corbari, her
Let's Talk set

For this card I made a file folder card:

The sides of this are closed off, so you 'open' this card by removing the insert I added.  Here is a picture of it pulled out:




This is such a fun set to have!  You can share quick little pick me up notes to all your girl/boyfriends! 

Ok, thats all from me for today!  I hope you are enjoying our little mini hops we are having for y'all!  I know we enjoy doing them! 



blog sig, yellow legal pad 

Card details:
Card #1
Stamps:  Fleur di Lis from Gina K Designs 
Papers:  Gina K Designs cardstocks and SU!
Accessories:   round corks, cardboard butterfly, distress stains, twine, scortape
Card #2
Stamps:  Let's Talk from Gina K Designs

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the classic look to your color block card AND how the file card opens, clever! TFS!!!

Karen Hightower said...

Wonderful cards Cat! I love the popped up pieces using the cork! How clever you are! Your second card is clever as well! I love that you pull out the message..
Thanks for sharing! :)

Tricia T said...

Oooo - look at that glitter. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn S. said...

Love the look of the colour block card and the file folder card is a great idea!

Unknown said...

Love it please teach me.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, what magnificent cards. I just love the one with the fleur de Lis set. Great colors on that card design.

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful combo used for your card!
Jan

Sharon said...

The file folder is SO cute - love it!

Diana said...

Such fun cards! Love the file folder card - thanks for the inspiration and for sharing with us!

Lisa K said...

Love all of the different kinds of medium you are using: cork, wood, and even a different kind of card where you pull the message out. I love them all!

Diane said...

Cute cards! My favorite is the first one, love the color combo.

Beth said...

The file folder card is so cute! Sometimes I forget to go to my stashes (or I can't get to them bc it is too messy in my studio) -- love the cork look! I have a bag of cork (again - messy office!

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW! Love both of these cat...but that Let's Talk card is da bomb! You are so clever!!

Brooke said...

Great cards, and I love the cork pieces. The file idea is cool.

paddy said...

Your example is just perfect sending to a male. thank you for that!

Sue D said...

I like the use of cork on the first and the file folder shape on the second.

Unknown said...

Love them both!!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Your cards are always so unique and beautifully crafted! Both are super fantastic!

Joyce Erb said...

Your card with cork is great. I LOVE the folder idea though

Dee Earnshaw said...

Clever ideas for stylish cards. thanks Cat

Unknown said...

Really like your cards! Like the distressed cork!

Unknown said...

Unique to say the least, good job!

Judy said...

I love the card. I have not used cork before, but loved it in yours. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rushd Lady said...

Cute cork circles! :)

Unknown said...

Nice job. I love all the ideas you all have for me to copy.

Blog Archive