Friday, January 9, 2015

Winner! Winner! of the Seasons Giving Blog Hop!


Hey y'all!  So sorry I didnt get posted  last night!  I just completely forgot!  Well, I have an excuse...got new GKD DT package wooohooo! Anyways, that will be next week, the release,  Yay!!

Ok, for my winners,  I have a them! !!Took me a bit, had lots of counting to do!  yall rock and  Thank you so much for each and every comment.

OK the winner of my blog  cand issssssssssssss...............................


Sue D!!!!!!

who said this:

 Blogger Sue D said...

    Very cool pocket planner and love Gina K!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    January 2, 2015 at 8:58 PM

  
Sue, please get to me (ckat41@gmail.com) your email AND  snail address if you would like me to make you own little pocket planner (and the initials you want on it if any!)  

Thanks so much to everybody for the comments.  I read every single one and wish I had time or the means to reply back to each one....they mean so much to me and sometimes typed words cant express that! 

That's all for now!  Ill be back sooooon!!

--Cat

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Woo Hoo!
I sent you an email with my info--thanks!

Ruth G said...

Congratulations to Sue! Enjoy your goodies!

Unknown said...

kathy,love the bow on the card
just loved the diva card

Blog Archive