Monday, October 17, 2016

Gina K Designs October Release Inspiration Blog Hop - Day1!

Hey Y'all!  glad you stopped by!

The Cast and Crew for Gina K Designs welcomes you to another fabulous blog hop celebrating the new Home for the Holidays StampTV Kit and a number of gorgeous stamp sets by our illustrator team! We hope to inspire you with some beautiful card projects as you hop along to each of the designer’s blogs! Today, we are featuring a  stamp set from the kit and the new ‘Tis the Sea-Sun stamp set.

“It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas” around Gina K Designs! Gina K and the illustrator team have been extremely busy preparing the most fun stamp sets with a variety of images and sentiments to make so many incredible cards and holiday projects!

 Tis the Sea-Sun! stamp set and

 STV kit LOADED with goodies...Plus all you see here! Home for the Holidays!  Oh the fun you can have with this set! :D

Here are my cards using these sets:

First up is one using one of the kit stamp sets:

This set also uses the new incentive stamp (Merry Christmas).  I used the musical bg stamp to create my background!  :D  The trees were created by using some banner dies and star punch.  I created the background by heat embossing the music stamp in white and then swished over it with a glitter pen in the turquiose color for some sparkle.  The Merry Christmas is heat embossed in gold on vellum.

I also made this card:

I had to let the little fairy flutter around a bit!  :D   She is sprinkling Christmas wishes around for all!  :D  She's my little peppermint fairy!    I colored her with copic markers and she also had some glitter pen swished on her, mainly her wings.  I so love the designer paper in this set too!  I guess i'm getting better...I dont like freak out when I would try to use designer paper like I used to, lol!

Up next is the oh so adorable little penguin set, 'Tis The Sea-Sun'.




Arent they too cute?!  This card is a backward easel card.  It will prop up and look awesome on some one's mantel!  :D  This is how it looks laying flat and then:

...this is how it looks as the easel.  Fun set for sure!

Ok, ready for some awesome eye candy from my fellow DT?  Here ya go!


Don’t forget to pop over to the Gina K Designs Store and check out all of the new products available this month in the “What’s New” section at http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Thank you all sooo very much for stopping by and the wonderful comments!  It makes my day for sure!  Come on back by tomorrow too because we will have Theresa and Melanie's set to show case for y'all!!

Be good!  or at least be good at it!  :D

--cat




72 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! These are wonderful. The layering and use of dies and the patterned paper is just amazing.

Melanie said...

These are just darling! I love the backward easel design, that is so cool! hugsss

Unknown said...

Great cards Cathy, I love all the little shiny touches! Love the wee fairy, super cute!! The multi toned sentiment on the penguins card is great fun also, love that!

Theresa said...

So much prettiness! Great cards, Cat. I especially love the penguin card. So cute!

Mmstampingnurse said...

Very creative!

Joyce Erb said...

WOW, so colorful! Love that adorable penquin cared

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful cards, as always Cat. Those penguins are fabulous.

Mary Kay Werry said...

Wow. Great cards. Love all the new releases.

ldiggs said...

All are so cute! Love the little fairy!

Judy Inukai said...

Wonderful cards. I really like the cute easel card.

Janie said...

Fun cards.

Beverly R said...

The easel card is adorable!

Tink said...

They are just Beautiful!

Macimbalo said...

Love all the pretty details in your cards!

Becky said...

Very cute cards. Love the use of the designer background patterned paper. Thanks for sharing.

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Cat, what fun and colorful cards!

Dawn S. said...

Lots of sparkle and shine! I like the backward easel style.

Sheila said...

Your cards are very bright and colorful. Thanks for sharing.

sooz said...

Oh! That wee fairy is just gorgeous!

sooz said...

Oh! I just love that wee fairy!

Bonnie said...

Your layers are to die for, you just know when to stop.

Joanie said...

Wow, amazing!!!

Golda said...

What fun Christmas cards!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the cute inspiration Cathy !

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the cute inspiration Cathy !

Kay S said...

All of the cards are great! Love those silly penguins and the way you used them on your card.

El said...

Wow, those are all awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

cjgusloff57 said...

Cute and pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa K said...

These cards are awesome! Love the trees made with the die. I have never thought of that and I own that die and a star die. The fairy is so cute! But the easel pop-up is way too cute! I didn't order the penguins, but that may have to change.

Diana said...

So cute! Love all of them!

Lynn Cromrich said...

I love these cards. I have a grandson who is into penguins and a granddaughter who is into fairies. So...these sets are a must-have for me.

LPickerel said...

Great cards! I love that musical background - so pretty.

Marcia said...

Those penguins are just too cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

These are super duper adorable, Cathy!

Karen Hightower said...

As always you created such wonderful cards Cat! I love all your detail and colors! The backwards easel is so cute. Love the idea to do it backwards! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling cards.
thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Amazing cards! Just gorgeous!

Vivian said...

What fun cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love all the layering and PP you have used on your lovely cards;)

Nana Griffin said...

Nice ideas.

Kendra said...

Beautiful cards!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards! Love how you layered. And those Christmas trees on your 1st card Awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Christmas and winter type cards with these sets. I love all the layering you did on them too.

Anonymous said...

Those little penguins are so cute! ... and the sentiments match the STV kit so nicely.

Vonnie b said...

Your cards are so creative! I especial love the musical card with the trees. Colors are fantastic!

Gayle said...

Super cute Christmas fairy card and the adorable sea-sun penguins...too much fun.

Robin said...

Sooooo Cute.

Unknown said...

WOW great cards, love those penguins :)

Rose Mary Smalley said...

I am going to have to have those cute penguins.....so cute...great cards!!!!!

Sue D said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful creations.

Ladyj711 said...

Cat, you have some of the best cards... Those penguins are so darn cute. This kit has so much in it...

Sheila said...

Very colorful and eyecatching!

Andrea Shell said...

Fabulous cards! Love the color combo of the first card, and I agree with you the designer paper is gorgeous! Those penguins are adorable, too.

Marcia said...

Great cards!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards.

Johanna said...

Great easel card and the rest are wonderful too.

Unknown said...

Excellent job!

ShelleyV said...

Cat, I love your penguin easel card, so cute! Those penguins are just so adorable!

Paper-Ink-Cards said...

Fabulous cards.

Sandie said...

Wow, these cards are AMAZING. I must get my creativity juices flowing lol! Thanks for the inspiration! Love these blog hops!

Sherrie J. said...

Oh...are these cards ever adorable! I love, love the color in them...so bright and cheerful! I need that "Merry Christmas" stamp set.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super creative and fun cards!!!

Unknown said...

So artsy! I just love them all....ALL of them!!!

JR said...

Wow! Beautiful use of designer paper and so much detail.

Sissyc said...

That penguin card is so cute.

Ruby said...

Darling, darling cards!

Retta said...

So cute!!!! That last card is to die for! The use of the patterned paper with the fairy is perfect!

Unknown said...

I really like your style of designing, Cat. Just busy enough, great eye.

itsablingfling said...

Super Cute! I can't wait to get my kit.

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Wow, you used so many elements from the kit! This is my first Gina K. kit and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start playing. Your creations have given me some ideas to get started, thank you!

Clare said...

Love your cards and this kit. I can't wait till mine arrives so I can get started

creative lady said...

Beautiful cards!

Blog Archive