Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Gina K. Designs and Therm O Web Foil-Mates™ New Winter Release 2018!

Hey y'all!  Glad you stopping by today!  Got some fun and awesome goodies to share with you today!




Just look at all of these goodies!!

Stamps and tape and dies, OH MY!  So loving this winter release!  Now we are able to make allll things sparkly and good through the winter!  :D

And we will be giving away one $50 gift certificate for this one day hop so be sure and comment on each blog...that makes your chances better at winning!  Winner will be announced probably on Friday of this week too!

Ok!  First up is the Holly Jolly set of goodies!  Stamps, stamp n foil sheets, and dies!
Here are a few of my cards I have made using this set:

For this card i used some of the striped toner sheets from Therm o Web also.  I used the gold sequin foiling on the poinsettias and decided to just add some sparkle with a glitter pen, leaving them white.  I added seed beeds to the middle of the flowers.  The sentiment is heat embossed with red glitter embossing powders.  Here is an upclose photo, trying to capture the sparkle!
and another card using this set:
For this card I used the ornament stamp and the stars are embossed with gold foil.  I distressed this one a bit, going for a 'rustic' look.  I also heat embossed the 'merry' with gold.  The Christmas is a die cut and the gold behind it is also.

Ok next up is the Baby It's Cold Outside set of goodies:
I really have had a fun with this set!  Ill admit, i always have a hard time lining stuff up for two-step stamping!  So i just stamped without doing that at first!  (then my awesome fellow DT helped out!!)  Here is what I have to show you today:
I decided to make a gift bag!  I stamped all over the brown paper sack, ended up cutting it down and then used a tag (from a previous GKD and TOW collab!) and did a bit of masking on the tag and foiled the big snowflake in silver  How cute is this sack?  I LIKE it...and thats saying alot, haha!  Here is a close up:
Ok, now I have one more to show you today:

I decided to do some beading on that big snowflake!  It turned out awesome and I do believe ill make some ornaments out of this this year, but do two and put together, kwim?  I also created the background on the blue by stamping with the same color of ink as the cardstock (powder blue) and white and versamark ink also.    This is Billy's pick!

Ohhh!!  I almost forgot to tell you about that awesome tape!  LOVE it!  Just like Gina K.'s glue, it is awesome to work with!  I love that you just a bit of play time to move if you get it crooked (yes i do)!  But then its STUCK!  

Ok, ready for more awesome inspiration?   I know they are gonna make me go WOW a bunch of times!  Here ya go, follow the links below to my fellow DT!


Ok!  Thats all for today!  I plan on posting some clay pendants I made also here in the next few days, if i remember, haha!  But I am glad you stopped by!  YOU truly make this fun!!

~justcat

82 comments:

Janet said...

I love your cards! A bunch of them! Blue and snowflakes go together.

Janie said...

Beautiful cards.

Karen Hightower said...

Cat... These are fabulous! <3 I love the white poinsettias and the gift bag! Oh heck... I love them all! <3

Heidi said...

What beautiful projects! Love the sparkle!

Janice Woll said...

Love the blue card The bag is great.

cropmom66 said...

So beautiful! Love the candy cane stripes.

Jeanne Beam said...

Such beautiful cards and love the gift bag.
Thanks for sharing...

Judy Inukai said...

What awesome projects. I love your beaded snowflake - it will make a wonderful ornament. Your gift bag is super.

Denise said...

So many great ideas - thanks for sharing!

amymwz said...

Oh those red stripes just pull you in. Great cards today.

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW! What beautiful projects! Love all the sparkle! My favorite is the candy stripes you created with the toner sheets!

Eileen said...

I love all of your cards! Blue and silver for Christmas is my favorite!

marilyn said...

Your cards are so pretty.

Tara's Creative Space said...

Love that red on the first card. So pretty

Marcia said...

Your cards are beautiful. I especially like the blue one with the snow flakes. Lots of inspiration from your layouts.

Lisa K said...

These are beautiful! Love your beading.

Diana said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! So many ideas and beautiful cards! And bags! Thanks for sharing!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very pretty- I love the look of the candy canes!

Jill R said...

So many beautiful possibilities!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Beautiful inspiration Cat! Love the gift cute gift bag.

Dee Earnshaw said...

gorgeous cards as usual - thanks for the inspiration:)

Bonnie said...

Beautiful cards and gift
bag! Christmas is my favorite time of year and this stamp set will make lovely cards for everyone. Thank you

Verna Angerhofer said...

You sure do make it tempting to order these sets as all of your projects are so very gorgeous.

MaryG said...

Beading!? Wow - great idea!!

Parker said...

As usual, Cat, you have explained the Stamp n' Foil set for me to understand it, and showed me what to do when I get a Stamp n' Foil. Also, as usual, your creations are brilliant--both in their talented layouts AND in the shine.

Wendy Lambert said...

I love the beading on the card. Your cards are so pretty! And your gift bag would be so fun to give or receive.

Deb said...

Lovely cards but especially love that gift bag with the snowflakes! Thanks for the inspiration!

steelrfan57 said...

Love your cards especially the blue and white with the snowflakes that is what I decorate my tree in most is blue and white thanks for the inspiration all the cards are beautiful

Mindy Eggen Design said...

THese are all so amazing! I am loving the candy stripe card! It screams Christmas to me !

Arlene said...

Beautiful cards Cat!

Joanne Hoffmann said...

AWESOME SAUCE!! So beautiful!!

Linda said...

Love your cards. So pretty

Becca Yahrling said...

All of the cards are so very elegant! And I love the beautifully
decorated bag.

MadeByMeghanK said...

OH WOW! All your creations are just GORGEOUS!!!!

sharon g said...

The green card is gorgeous!!!!!

cjgusloff57 said...

Great projects! All so pretty!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards and gift bag are so beautiful! Love them all.

Pdesmaraisdesigns.com said...

Cathy I absolutely love your cards and that bag is too cute!!

Linda said...

My goodness. Such wonderful ideas. They are all gorgeous.

bevyb said...

What wonderful cards!! Thanks for sharing your ideas

Sue D said...

Wonderful projects. Love the stripes on the first one.

Helen J. said...

Very pretty, I love all your colors, Thank you.

Karla J said...

Love all the ideas

Linda said...

I love your first card and layout very pretty!

Retta said...

So beautiful! I especially love the ornament card!

see mary stamp said...

All of your projects are beautiful, but I especially love the first one with the poinsettias and background stripe.

Patti Bailey said...

Very pretty cards, Cathy!!

Debbie said...

Wow! I really like the gift bag and the blue card. The beading on the snowflake is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Dana M said...

Simply fantastic! Lovely cards and gift package! Love the elegance the foil brings to your projects.

Ellen said...

Such cute cards. Love the gift bag idea. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

The ornament card is cool but the beaded snowflake is great!

Kim Marie said...

All great project! That gift bag though? Stunning!

Donna said...

they are so pretty love your cards

Unknown said...

Wow very pretty, great idea with a bag. Love it

Jean said...

Simply stunning cards!

Dawn S. said...

Such beautiful cards!

Melanie said...

Oh, wow! I love those first two cards especially! Fabulous and Christmassy! hugsss

Unknown said...

OMG! Your work is gorgeous! Can't wait to get my order!

Robin said...

WOW! Beautiful projects! Snowflakes are so much fun!

Sue said...

These are all gorgeous Cathy. Love the foils, foil mates and stamps.

Amy M said...

Love the striped card looks like a Christmas package.

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful ideas.
I put all of my presents in
bags - thanks for the idea
for embellishment them.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cyndi said...

Beautiful cards, and I love the bag. The red foiling "candy striped" card is gorgeous.

mindy1414 said...

Your projects are awesome and so it this release! Your beaded snowflake....oh my YES, thanks for the inspiration.

Laurie2cats said...

Beautiful projects! adding beads is a nice extra touch

Laraine R said...

Fabulous!

Gayle said...

Your cards and projects are awesome.

Janice Ashby said...

Such beautiful cards!

Annalisa said...

Ooo, I love the color palettes you chose. I usually think of foil with super bright colors, but I really enjoy the more muted colors and how the foil complements it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards and creativity with us!

Pamela Edwards said...

I really like the bags. It is nice to see something new. Good job. Thanks cathy.

Joy Golinski said...

Love your cards and all things Gina K!

Denise Bryant said...

Such beautiful projects with these gorgeous sets! Excited about this release!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Gorgeous projects! Love the new foil designs!

Unknown said...

Very nice cards. So talented!

Denise Mlady said...

All your projects are so pretty! The blue card with the snowflakes is amazing, love the beading you added.

Kathy Mc said...

Love your projects and the foiling, Cathy! Such a fun release with so much goodness.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wonderful festive projects!!! Love your ideas about how use these great new products!!!

Pam said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

JAVAGIRL said...

They are just gorgeous
Lucky desig ing with such amazi g products

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful cards and lovely little treat bag - so much glimmer! Fantastic design!

deb said...

I can’t wait to have these in my hands! They are ordered lol. Great release!

Barb Martin said...

Your cards are beautiful! This is so much fun! So inspiring!

Blog Archive