Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Gina K. Designs February 2019 Release - Day 1

Hey Y'all!!  Glad you stopped in!  :D

Hey!  Been a bit huh?!  But boy, have we got a doozy of a release for you this time!  Were you able to be at the release party last night live on FaceBook?  I'm sure enjoying doing it that way!  More interactions with YOU!  :D   Today, we are showcasing two sets...one by Gina and one by Emily!  And dont forget to leave comments on the blogs for all days.  We will have a drawing for $50 Gift Certificate for today's and tomorrow's blog hops.  Winners will be announced on Friday March 1st   on Gina's Blog.   Then on Monday, we will be back showcasing the ohsoanticipated MEGA Wreath Builder, Mini Wreath Builder, AND two more stamp sets!  Which will be having a winner also for that day of a $50 GC!

Ok, first up today is a new set by Gina called, Crafty Notes



Here is what I have done for today:


 This set has matching dies too!  Which we all love, lol!  I cut the scissors out using the die and positioned it too look like it was cutting the burlap!  Kinda neat huh?  Super fun set, this one is (ha!  talking like Yoda...)  Sooo many possibilities!  I also made this card that I showed at the release last night:

I used Crystalline Drops to make the 'glue' from the hot glue gun, can you see it?  I also stamped those fun dots from Lisa's last release  set,  Today and Always.

Next up is Emily's set, Cake Toppers 



Here is what I have for today:

 I made a birthday card for my daughter to give to a friend of hers and she wanted it in peachy colors...that's a check!  haha!  This set is so fun to create with!  It has matching dies also, which i really love on those sentiments on this one!  Here is a silver anniversary card I made using this set also:
For this card I used the tier cake shape to cut an opening in the card base and then added glitter paper in the opening to create the silver glitter cake.  I heat embossed the silver everywhere on it you see.  I think this looks for elegant and a tad classy!  :D  And speaking of embossing....Did you see all of the new embossing powders that have been released yesterday too??  AND two new cardstock colors in gray...who'd of thunkit...that gray can be so gorgeous right?  LOL!  If Gina K. makes it it can be! :D 
Ok, ready for more eye candy and gorgeous inspiration?  Just follow the links below!

Be sure to come back by tomorrow for another day of inspiration for you!

Thanks so very much for the sweet comments!  YOU truly make this fun!
~just cat

81 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

Hi Cathy! Great projects. I just love all the sparkle on the cake. Wowsa! The texture and dimension too. Thanks so much for sharing.

Joanne Hoffmann said...

Love how you made the glue with the crystalline drops...ingenious idea! Now I guess I need to add to my wish list is growing by the minute!! LOL TFS

Karen Hightower said...

Cat, your cards are fabulous! Love each one! The anniversary cake is beautiful! You are so creative my friend! <3

Melanie said...

Ooh, love that silver anniversary! hugsss

Arlene said...

Love all your cards Cat. I love the different materials you used in the first card. Your cake cards are beautiful! who doesn't love a sparkly cake!

Unknown said...

What clever cards....thanks for giving us some inspiration.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cat, Lovely creations!

Dee Earnshaw said...

LOVE your cards, Cat - The texture on them is awesome - you always know how to make your cards POP!!!!!

Diana said...

Love your cards, Cat! Always so unique with great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa K said...

Lovely cards! I like the embossed cake.

Bonnie Kroner said...

The cake is just gorgeous!!!

Carrol said...

Love your cards. Thanks for sharing.

JillN said...

love the greys too. beautiful.

suzvit said...

The decorative element on the cake are lovely!

Judy Inukai said...

Awesome cards. I love how the scissors are cutting the burlap - cute idea. The 25th Anniversary cake is the bomb. Love the new gray colors. And I bet it would be equally gorgeous for a 50th Anniversary (in gold of course)

Frances said...

Awesome cards, love the use of the Crystalline drops

Betsy said...

Love the anniversary cake!

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fantastic cards! I love the cut out for greatness card!

Paula Fuller said...

Lovely, unique cards, Cathy. I love the clever use of the crafty notes stamp set. I have really enjoyed this blog hop.

Lorie R said...

The card with the scissors "cutting" into the ribbon is very clever.

Jan said...

Omg so creative!!! Great ideas 💜

littlesavedgirl said...

Very cute !

Unknown said...

The burlap card is brilliant. Great cards

DJ said...

I love your cards! I especially love the card with the burlap and the scissors cutting it. So very clever and cute. TFS!

sillygirl said...

Beautiful cards

sharon g said...

The glue gun is so cute. I am loving this set

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Very clever cards! Love the crafty notes set!

Linda said...

wow your card look great!

Avra Williams said...

Very nice!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful, fun, unique cards. Love them all.

Gayle said...

Love them, Cat...always a new take on the sets.

red1979 said...

Love your cards. The anniversary one is really stunning.

Retta said...

Oh my gosh - I was fanning on your use of burlap on the first card when I saw the scissors cutting! How clever can you get???? Always look forward to seeing how you use multi media. You never disappoint!!!

Carol said...

Love the new release! Gina K rocks it again!

Carol B

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well, I had to miss the party last night but I managed to get an order in today for a few of the goodies. And, you certainly have used those stamp sets beautifully with these gorgeous cards. I love that first one especially that you did with the burlap, scissors and fun sentiment.

Sherry Butcher said...

great projects, Thanks for sharing all the inspiration

Karen B said...

I loved the scissors cutting out the fabric piece of your first card! Thanks for sharing the versatility of these stamp sets!

Sharon said...

Oh Cat your cards are always so fabulous! I love the little scissors on top of the fabric. Brilliant!

Dana M said...

Wow, something for every style! Fabulous inspiration. Love the scissors cutting the burlap - so clever!

Johanna said...

Clever to show the glue from the gun on your card and I really like how you positioned the scissors. Very creative indeed.

Samantha said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! I especially love the one with the scissors and burlap!

Cathy Loveless said...

I love the fact that you come up with such inventive cards using the same stamp sets. You always think outside of the box. I love all of your cards and am having a hard time coming up with a favorite.

JAS424 said...

I like your use of die cut scissors on one of your Crafty cards and on the other Crafty Notes card using the washi cuts and adding the Crystalline Drops for glue. Your talents are very inspiring.

Diana Gehrt said...

I like how you used the scissors, great idea.

NPurdum56 said...

What pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love all your layers and embellishments! Great card designs!

Teena said...

Love the silver anniversary card!!

Deb said...

Lovely cards!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Wanda R. said...

Great cards - the anniversary one is so elegant. That crafty notes stamp set is so fun!

vickieb said...


cat, your cards are amazing!! I especially love the crafty note one with the washi tape. Terrific!!

littlesavedgirl said...

Those scissors cutting the fabric is great !

Tracy B. said...

Love all your cards! The cake ones are so pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome textures and details!

McStamper said...

Love your wonderful creative cards.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your creations! Nice job on these.

Ella Conner said...

Your cards are very nice! TFS

Jpluemer said...


Love the cards and all the new releases.

Jo Malicoat said...

Great cards, really love the silver anniversary card, this release is perfect for that!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

wonderful cards, love how you cut the fabric and placed your scissors in the cut - genius.

thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards. Love the burlap on the first one.

Jeanne Beam said...

Fantastic cards! Love the new stamp sets.
Thanks so much for sharing...

Cathy said...

Very classy cards!

Valerie said...

Cathy - Thanks for your inspiration. Your cards are fab!!

Glennis F said...

I love your cards, you have some great ideas

Nana Griffin said...

Very nice cards.

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic use of the tools.
Love the scissors cutting the
burlap. Great cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

PeggyL said...

Love your cards. Sparkle is always fun!

PeggyL said...

Love love love the anniversary card!

Lagene said...

Great new products! Great projects! I especially love your Happy Birthday Cake card!

Ceal said...

wonderful cards!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Gorgeous set of cards!!!

Dawn S. said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the details, especially on the ones made with the Crafty Notes set!

V. K. said...

Great cards. Love your designs.

Golda said...

These are beautiful. I particularly like the first one with the banners.

Jen P said...

What a wonderful collection of cards. Thank you for sharing!

Janie said...

Very nice.

Denise Terry said...

I love how you tucked the die-cut scissors around the background so it looks like they are actually cutting it. Brilliant!

Dolomaxwell said...

love the burlap used on your first card, especially with the scissors cutting into.

Karen H said...

Love the cards! Using the Chrystalline Drops to represent glue was inspired and ingenious. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Connie said...

Hi there :) Sweet and creative cards!!! Yeah! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Dee Berman said...

I truly loved the water colored Crazy Daisy card...it is stunning! And yes, you most certainly are an ArTEEST!!!

Blog Archive