Friday, July 26, 2019

Happy 45th birthday to Hero Arts!

Hey y'all!  I just wanted to hop on and share a brand new stamp set being released by Hero Arts today in celebration of their 45th birthday year!  How awesome is that?  And this stamp set?  Its awesome too!  Its called, Friendship Blooms and the artwork is by one of Gina K. Designs illustrators, Hannah!  It will be available through Hero Arts today, as today is its release date!  :D   Here are a couple of cards I made with this lovely set:

This first one is heat embossed in red glitter embossing powder and was inspired by the old timey 'red work' in embroidery that used to be WAY back in the day used alot.  Well, my grandmother did awesome work with it and the florals reminded me of one I saw her do ages ago!  I wish I had the piece!  It was on a pillow case.  These flowers are so gorgeous, you dont have to be one of the goddesses of coloring to make a wonderful creation with them!  Here is another I did:

Now this one is  my favorite.  I used watercolors and sparkly stuff to paint on some canvas paper.  First I heat embossed the image with brass band embossing powder from Gina  K. Designs and then did the water coloring.  this is so sparkly and gorgeous IRL!  And see, not colored very good!  LOL!  I know lots of my fellow DT will be sharing creations with you also, I have a blog roll of them over on the right, you can click on their names and it should take you to their blogs too!

Ok, that's all from me for now!  Just wanted to share this and also Ill be back next Wednesday and Thursday for our Gina K. Designs July Release blog hops!  BOY oh boy do we have alot of goodies to share with ya!!! 

Come on back now y'all here?

~justcat

3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, my, my, my, my!!!! These are absolutely SPECTACULAR, my dear. Thanks for the great inspiration.....you are my hero!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so gorgeous and I love the stamp set.

DHF said...

Your black, silver and gray card is so pretty. It's unique in that the balloons aren't bright colors.

Blog Archive