Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember collaboration with Gina K. Designs 2021!!

Welcome to another wonderful year of Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember!! Which if you didnt know is a whole month dedicated to stamping!  yay!  :D     All month there will be collaborations with several different stamp companies and today is the day for Gina K. Designs!





*dusting off the old blog*  coughhackcoughcough! YES Im dusting off the old blog for this one!  Totally one of my favorite collabs!  And remember, stuff sells out pretty quick lots of times on these collabs so its best to get while the getting is good!  LOL!  Here are the links to the sets below:


Stamp set

Here are a few cards I have made with this awesome snowflake set!  



I used Gina K. Designs Puffy White embossing powder and Angel Aura Rhinestones for the snowflake designs.  A super fun and easy card!  Up close:

Here is one made with just a sentiment from the set and then I used Gina K. Designs Delicate Snowflake Background Stamp and the lines are just freehand drawn with white gel pen:

This is a CAS card that packs a punch to me!! And heres another:


For this card I just used the direct to paper with the ink pads, just swished them across the cardstock then did a bit of splattering with black and white inks after stamping the snowflakes.  Super easy too!  :D  And my last card with this set for today and my favorite and B's too:

For this card I used the Bokeh effect, such a fun one!  I cut a stencil by using extra heavy weight vellum with some circle dies and I also used another background stamp from Gina K. called Snowfall  This is one of those cards that took its own direction it wanted to go!  LOL  It started out ink blending and ending up with bokeh effect!  Here is a close up so you can see the sparkly snowflake (heat embossed by mixing silver glitter and white embossing powders)

Ok, thats all I have today!  I am going to try my hardest to post on the old blog more often.  Everybody uses IG and FB now that I keep forgetting to come post here, lol!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

~justcat

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Awesome cards. Love this new STAMPtember release. Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy Woodland said...

I love these. Super bummed because I was going to use this stamp for my Christmas cards this year and it's already sold out. Gotta LOVE Gina K, her stuff goes FAST!!!

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Blog Archive