Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No card ?

Ever have one of those days where all your cards where just BAD...just plain ugly. LOL, yep that was mine yesterday. Two cards ended up in the trash. Was no saving them ugly thangs....

But, I am exited...My sister finally decided that she is going to be a Stampin Up! demonstrator. And I'm gonna go in halfs with her on the kit, because she already has so much of it and shes going to let me have the goodies that come with it, most of them. I cant wait to get some GOOD cardstock and inks. That is what I'm looking forward to the most. I had thought about becoming one myself, but I am from a small bodunk town in Texas (sister is from Louisiana) and I am serious when I say there just doesnt seem to be a market here for it. When others talk about stuff being sold out at Michaels and such, I can still find it here, its like card making isnt that big a deal. Even the little LSS here, I talk to the owner alot and she isnt aware of any into card making, isnt aware of the 'in' things at all, lol. I dont see how she stays in business really.

But anyways....on to better cards today! yay!

No comments:

Blog Archive