Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Challenge card I did.


I did the sketch challenge today at Splitcoast StampersIt was my first time to do one and upload it to the gallery for the sketch challenges, getting braver, lol. I have found out, if I dont look at all the other cards first, just look at the samples, I dont get as intimidated, rofl. Ok, card recipe....

Stamps: Stamping Up! Celebrate (that I bought from a fellow SCS, we have NO stamping up demonstrator in my area...), GinaK Designs (the 'miss you'}
Cardstock: GM white, purple from wal-mart pack, and DP from DCVW or something like that lol
Accessories used: Copic markers and spica glitter pens, nesties long rectangle for tag, piercing tool, ribbon from Michaels.

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the bright cheery colors, yummy! I can't believe you don't have a SU demo in the area. Hey you can always come to me LOL!
Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive