Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sketch challenge I did...


I did this card for a sketch challenge at a day in the life of gina k. First let me say, this is wayyy out there for me. Definitely not my style! lol! To quote DH when I showed it to him "It's different"....hahaha! Maybe you can tell I'm not crazy about it? lol...

Anyways, Just so Hoppy, HipHop Accessories, by Melanie Muenchinger and paper is from KAISERscrapbook that I got at the LSS here. They had it clearanced, cost me 2.00 for a neat little package that had printed vellum, 3 sheets cardstock, and 3 sheets DP in it. Used copic markers on the frogs and doodled the dots with white gel pen from ranger and a black sharpie.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Very cool card!!

Pamela Smerker said...

Oh I think this is super cute! It is good to go outside the box every now and then. Great job!!

Melanie said...

very cute!! I feel like a dunce, I need to go make a card for this sketch and I'm not sure of the dimensions?! help!

Blog Archive