Saturday, July 18, 2009

Here's your card....

...that I told you about that kinda grew on me, lol! I tried the technique challenge that Lynn posted Monday on SCS and also used the color challenge that Sue has on StampTV from Monday:




The colors to use are red/white/black, think I succeeded there, lol! I the technique challenge is called 'faux grid'...I kinda like the card now, like I said, it grew on me. Since at first I didnt like it, I tried another one, and this is that one:



And I like this card even less, haha! It's just me, ever get in a funk where your cards you are just making are NOT coming out how you want??? ug....I hate that when that happens. But posting them anyways...comes with the territory, you must endure my ugly cards too, haha!

Well, I had the headache from you know where yesterday. Had to go get a shot for it too, so taking it easy today, not staying online much, trying to keep the strain off my eyes for today!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and I be back soon with a 'pretty' card I hope, lol! Thanks for stopping by!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Bug Me Anytime by Nina from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K Designs
Accessories: copic markers, ruler, copic sketch pen, brads, pop dots, rhinestones, ribbon, white gel pen, nesties.

9 comments:

Patti J. said...

Oh Cat, you're a mess... both of these cards are absolutely delightful! I love them! They are so different from each other...unbelievable! That Lynn has talent in her toenails, I'll bet! Anyway, I have never seen one single 'ugly' card outa you! Great job, my friend!

Theresa Momber said...

Ok, so I am totally loving these. Dang that first card is so good it makes my teeth hurt.

Crystal said...

OOO I really love both of these...LOVE the black white and red!!! Awesome CARDS!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hey you nothing wrong with either of these cards love them both especially the bugs!!!!

Must be the headache - hope you're feeling better already.
Sue

StampinCathy said...

Wow your cards are so cute and love your take on this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

mudmaven said...

That headache sounds nasty - take care and maybe when it's gone your eyes will be working enough that you can see how totally cool BOTH of these cards are! Rest up girl! ~chris

Oma said...

Take care of yourself - I hope that by the time you read my comment that you are feeling mucho better!

I love both cards and think you're too hard on yourself!

Brenda said...

Cat you cards are gorgeous. I love your take on the grid technique. Fabulous cards. I hope you headache is completely gone and you are feeling back to your normal self.

Lori said...

Hi Cat! I like both cards, it must just be you and your headache that don't. lol Sounds like a migraine :P blah.

Blog Archive