Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Wreath

Hey ya'll!! Yes, Spring is in the air indeed! I love this time of year, not as much as the Fall, but love seeing all of the flowers blooming! So I decided I needed a new wreath for my door and I had all of the stuff laying around here to make this one:



Not a lot of stamping, just the sentiment that is from the Gina K Designs set called 'Great Sayings'. The rosettes where made with the Tim Holtz die, the oval piece is a piece of unfinished wood that I painted with some gesso and then sponged the edges and added the sentiment and some more rosettes to. And Me and hot glue guns do NOT get along...I have two blisters! LOL! Anywayssss...its fun to use our card making stuff to make a pretty like this I think!

Ok, that's all from me for today! It's a gorgeous 75 degrees here today and Im fixing to go supervise hubby in the garden, haha! Have a wonderful creative day!
blogsig
Wreath Details
Stamps: Great Sayings from Gina K Designs
papers: Gina K and SU! cardstocks
Accessories: Tim Holtz rosette die and flourishes die, buttons, wired paper ribbon, gesso, hot glue gun, scor-tape, twine.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

This is a beauty, Cat. I will have to try making one. I was looking for idea for front door wreaths that were different and I like this a lot. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tenia Nelson said...

Love!!!!

Brenda said...

Fabulous wreath Cat!!! Take care of those blisters.

Blog Archive