Friday, March 30, 2012

CPS sketch #258

Hey ya'll! I had a bit of time the other day to play in this week's sketch challenge over on the CPS Blog! Here is my card:


I used the new Petals and Wings StampTV Kit from Gina K Designs, of course! :D See that black thingy? it's called a Page Pin Up, by Karen Foster Designs. I picked it up at my LSS, I think they are way cool! You could hang stuff from them even, if you wanted. Which I started to do with the butterfly, but didnt look right. So it landed where it is at, LOL!

Ok, that's all from me for today! Got new Gina K stamps in the house so will be working away for our next release, which is April 12th! Cant wait to share! I have used one set with my Smashbook too! :D Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully creative weekend!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: Petals and Wings from Gina K Designs
Papers: Gina K cardstocks and dp is MME
Accessories: Page Pin Ups by Karen Foster Designs, flower by Prima Marketing, butterfly charm from a bracelet from the Just a $1 jewelry store, brads, Spellbinders tags, sponge and sponging tool, scor-tape.

8 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

WOW! That took my breath away, how gorgeous! Nice use of that CPS sketch too.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Beautiful colors and really romantic! I love it!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Patrice said...

Cute - Hope you'll join me at 52 Card Pickup...there's a giveaway this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-13-giveaway.html#comment-form

Teresa Zuehls said...

Oh my your card is gorgerous! It literally took my breath away when I first saw it. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing!

joy said...

Love, love, love the colors! The "page pin up" is beautiful! Gonna need to look for some of those.

Colleen said...

Cat,
That page pin up is spectacular! The little butterfly landed in just the right spot. Love you card.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at CPS last week! I am just late in getting around to commenting and boy am I glad I didn't miss this! :D

Shirley said...

What a really lovely and creative card! Elegant!!

Blog Archive