Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A color challenge I did...


I made this card for a color challenge of one of my favorite bloggers at Paper Askew. I was inspired by all the bright colors mainly in it and I have an old umbrella colored just like this, lol. Soooo, dug out this stamp I've had for ages and used it. I used water color pencils and copic markers for the coloring on it.

And Ive FINALLY ordered me a new camera!! WOOT! Cant wait till it gets here. Scanning these cards just takes away alot from them, because I resize them so they arent so HUGE.

1 comment:

Pamela Smerker said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love all of the colors you used, it is so bright and cheery even with the rain pouring. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge. You did an awesome job!! Email me with your mailing address and I will get a little goodie out to ya.
hugs,
Pam

Blog Archive