Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A blog thingy....

Well, I usually dont post these things, and the reason being, well, I'm just a bad blogger and will forget about them, LOL! It's not that I dont enjoy getting them and am tickled when its a blog award, I just get to doing something else and completely forget about them and then its been so long I feel funny posting it, rofl! Anyways, this one came from my partner in crime over on StampTV, Lee! And I am going to try to do better about posting these, starting with this one!



And here are all the questions answered:

1. Where is your cell phone? On charger

2. Your hair? dyed

3. Your mother? missing her

4. Your father? miss him too

5. Your fave food? seafood

6. Your dream last night? sad

7. Your fave drink? water

8. Your dream/goal? To see a sunrise on the east coast and a sunset on the west coast

9. What room are you in? den

10. Your hobby? reading, paper art

11. Your fear? the dark

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? it doesnt matter where i am, just to be healthy and happy.

13. Where you were last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? revengeful

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish List Item? all of the copic sketch markers, lol.

17. Where did you grow up? Texas

18. Last thing you did? fixed me a glass of water

19. What are you wearing? t-shirt and sleep pants

20. Your TV? on

21. Your Pets? none

22. Friends? few but true

23. Your Life? in limbo

24. Your Mood? cranky today

25. Missing Someone? yes

26. Vehicle? malibu

27. Something your not wearing? my wedding band

28. Your fave store? Online-Gina K Designs, local-Fanfare

29. Your fave color? red

30. Last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? last night

32. Your best friend? doesnt live close anymore

33. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom

34. One person who emails regularly? T

35. Fave place to eat? Local BBQ called Ramage Farms

36. Facebook? yes

I believe the rules where I was to put down 5 of my friends....well, I tried to pick some that I hadnt seen post this yet, lol! That's hard to do as much as some of this goes around! But here are the 5 I am passing this on to:

Jessica
Melanie
Lynn
Theresa
Sharri
Crystal
Chris

Yea, ok, I cant count, haha!

Sooo! What's YOUR plans for Thanksgiving this year? Traveling? Lots of company?
blogsig

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

You are too sweet! I'll post my answers later today and thanks for thinking of me! ~chris

craftieodmae said...

great reading and way to get to know ya better! Water? You're the first, I drink it cause I have to, LOL

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Cat, Just read your answers to the questions..... yours sound a BIT sad so I'm reading between the lines! OMG hope next year will be a better year for you and that you spend a happy Thanksgiving with good friends and family.

Jennie said...

Hey there Cat! Fun to read a bit about you and here's to a better year next year :o) Love ya!

Blog Archive