Now, being the OLD fashioned traditional gal that I am...I HAD to do Cinderella and The Glass Slipper!!!
And of course, the perfect set was Tami Mayberry's newest set from Gina K Designs , Fairy Tales....here is my card I made:
I decided to do a wedding card with the slipper and heart image! And I wish you could see it IRL...I used GLITTER!! on the shoe...yep! It's so sparkly and pretty and just a tint of blue to make it look more 'glassy'.
I was one of those little girls that dreamed of a fairy tale wedding. And I would have worn a glass slipper if I had of had one! (although I HEARD they give you blisters, haha!)
But I can remember just loving this book when I was little and it was pretty worn out when my Mom threw it away!
Ok, ready for more inspiration?
- Challenge: Choose favorite children's book and make a project inspired by the book. Include photo of book along with why you chose it and how it inspired your project.
- Requirement: use March Release stamp set: A Beautiful Life, By Your Side, Fairy Tales, Friends, Happy Spring, Nana's Needlework, Nana's Needlework Sentiments, Sending Sunshine, Spring Mix, Spring Has Sprung
- Deadline: Monday, April 12th at 8 pm
- Prize: CenterStage Spotlight Designer for April (receives entire April release!)
To keep the inspiration going, check out these GinaK Designer's joining in on the hop tonight:
- Jessica Fick
- Nina Brackett
- Tami Mayberry
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Theresa Momber
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Lee Murphy
- Erika Martin
- Jennie Harper *March CSS Guest Designer Winner*
Im off to see all the wonderful creations for tonight's hop too! Hope you will play along with us!! The prize is AWEsome dont ya think??
Stamps: Fairy Tales by Tami Mayberry from Gina K Designs
Papers: All from Gina K Designs
Accessories: Rhinestones, ribbons, circle and rectangle nesties, Vivid Blue and brick red ink, glitter, copic markers, pop dots