Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gina K Designs April Preview Day 4!!

Welcome back to our last day of previews, AND the release is Thursday night, woooohooo! Hope to see lots of you there!

Up first tonight is the newest from Nina Brackett called Vintage Backgrounds....And I am just loving these stamps! Here is what I did for tonight...2nd time around...LOL



Well, the first card I made like this SOMEhow got coffee spilled ALL over it...blurred the sentiment panel and stains everywhere...soooo redid it! I also used Asela's new set that we previewed last night, the sentiment is from that, called Sew Pretty....I did an emboss resist with the lace image in the set and made a tag....then I made the 2 polka dot panels with another image in the set...LOVE being able to make my own dp!!

Next is the newest One Free with Three by Gina herself called Masculine Messages...I alway love the fonts in these sets, and this one is one of my favs! Here is a CAS card I have done...using a sentiment from the set and another image from Nina's Vintage Backgrounds again:



I also used some Tim Holtz stuffs on here too, and did a bit of cuttlebugging! LOL! This was a really a quick card, so thats why I call it a CAS! hee....

Ok, ready for more awesome eye candy? here ya go!!
Designers Participating in Previews tonight: 




The Release Party is tomorrow night on StampTV.  We would LOVE to have you join us for the fun!



There will be challenges, contest questions, chatter, as well as tons of samples from the Design Team members from 7-10 (central time) all leading to the new products being available in GinaK's online store at 10pm. 

Ok, off to do some hopping of my own! And I would so love for you to join us at the release party on Thursday night! LOTS of fun and challenges...good company and chit chat!!
blogsig
Card Details:
Card #1:
Stamps: Vintage Background by Nina Brackett, Sew Pretty by Asela Hopkins both from Gina K Designs
Papers: All from Gina K Designs
Accessories: sewing machine, clear embossing powder, versamark, heat gun, Vivid inks in Raspberry and Aqua and Taupe, buttons, silk ribbon, pop dots, twine, vintage findings by Making Memories, glue dots, oval nesties.
Card #2:
Stamps: Masculine Messages, Vintage Backgrounds by Nina Brackett, both from Gina K Designs
Papers; All from Gina K Designs
Accessories: Tim Holtz stuffs, vintage findings by Making Memories, nesties labels 8, pop dots, twine ribbon, vivid ink in Olive, sponge, cb folder (ty Tina!! ;))

13 comments:

Lee said...

The shabby chic sewing card is just fabulous!!! And what a spectacular masculine card!!!! I need lessons in how NOT to girlie up my masculine cards!!! LOL

Scrapacat said...

Love those cards!! Very masculine for both of them - even with the ribbon and stitching. You need to convince Lee that a little bling or ribbon is good for masculine projects!!

~ky

Theresa Momber said...

Both are fabulous! That first card nearly knocked me over, it's so gorgeous!

joy said...

Love the vintage feel of your cards!

Betty Neville said...

Your first card is "sew" gorgeous! I know, I know - you are probably tired of that play on words : ) and that's
an awesome masculine card!

Lagene said...

Absolutely love the way you stitched the tag on the Sew whats new card!!!!

NinaB said...

These are very well done, Cat. I love the emboss resist with the lace on the first one (so striking!) and your masculine card is fabulous.

Melanie said...

oo , love the collage and the hardware!!

Carla S. said...

Great cards, Cat! Love the vintage style and details on the first and the terrific CAS design of the second!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Love these Cat. What wonderfully creative stitching on your first card and you really did a great job with your second manly card. These cards always give me fits! HA!

Unknown said...

Oh Cathy! How cute are these? I love your vintage card and that masculine one is perfect! LOVE the hardware!!

Jennie said...

Gorgeous cards Cat! Love the vintage one...oh my goodness that is gorgeous and your manly card is so nic ewith the Tim Holtz hardware :o)

Donna B said...

yikes! I missed these cards last week - the first one is my personal FAVORITE of all the peeks, it is AMAZING! I practically drooled when I saw it. I love the 2nd one too, such a great masculine card!

Blog Archive