This weeks Card Patterns sketch is being sponsored by Gina K Designs! Here is the link to the sketch challenge: Sketch #64
Here is my card I made based on the sketch:
I had the hardest time getting a good pic of this card! The lace on the edge is actually attached on the backside of the card and I finished the inside too, yay me! LOL!
Anyways, hope to see alot of you play along...you can win TWO stamp sets!! WOoohooooooo!!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm hoping our storms are past us now!
Stamps: Sew Pretty by Asela Hopkins from Gina K Designs
Papers: October Afternoon DP Thrift Shop, Gina K cardstock
Accessories: fabric lace, half pearls, copic markers, nesties, ribbon, button, craft thread, pop dots, scor-tape.
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- Gina K Design May Release day4!!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day3!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day 2!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day 1!!
- One card, a couple of challenges filled.
- Card Patterns Sketch #64 sponsored by...
- Illustrator Blog Hop, Movie Magic!!
- Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab...
- Quite A Catch Blog Hop!
- Moxi Fab Chair Challenge...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2009 (136)