I decided to play along in the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge over on Moxi Fab World! What a fun one...and I decided to do a masculine card for mine...here it is:
This card was another quick one for me, but love how it turned out myself! I kept it flat too, for easy mailing. The pop dots I used dont really give it much dimension, but just enough!
Ok, that's all for now! Be sure and come back at 10pm CST tonight for a fun Blog Hop from Gina K!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully creative Thursday!
Stamps: The Journey, Asela Hopkins stamp set from Gina K designs
Papers: All from Gina K
Accessories: white gel pen, cb folder, mini brads, oval punches, twine, pop dots, copic markers
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- Gina K Design May Release day4!!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day3!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day 2!!!
- Gina K Design May Release day 1!!
- One card, a couple of challenges filled.
- Card Patterns Sketch #64 sponsored by...
- Illustrator Blog Hop, Movie Magic!!
- Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab...
- Quite A Catch Blog Hop!
- Moxi Fab Chair Challenge...
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2009 (136)