Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little late....

Hey y'all!! I am still having an awful time signing into my blogger to update it. It keeps telling me I have two conflicting accounts...which my ISP uses googles server for our mail...BUT, I am not understanding apparently how to fix my 'conflicting accounts' ug...I have to reset my password each time and THEN it will let me into blogger....just weird...!!! Anyways....enough of that! I hope to be able to figure it out soon, lol!

I made this card for the 4th of July and didnt get it posted here yesterday, lol! Always a day late and dollar short.....yep, thats me! :D



AND I am also learning how to use Photoshop Elements 10, with the new computer....Brain overload! haha! This uses a new stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger that was just released last week called 'Pretty Patterns'. There is SOOoooo many possibilities in this set..and fun ways to use all of the patterns. I chose to make a rustic looking flag for the 4th. I hope you and yours had a fun one if you were in the US and celebrating! We did!

Thanks for stopping by and hanging in there with me as I get used to all this new stuff....hard for this old brain, lol! But I'll be sure and be back on Monday....we have some awesome GKD inspiration hops coming then!
blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details:
Stamps: Pretty Patterns by Melanie Muenchinger from Gina K Designs, By The Numbers from MFT Stamps
Papers: Gina K cardstocks
Accessories: metal star painted with gesso and roughed up, scor-tape, distressing tool. By The numbers Dienamics dies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card, may have to "lift" it. Just kidding. I wonder if your Blogger issues are because you got a new computer, something to do with the IP address??? Just thinking out loud.....I am NO computer geek though--just the regular kind. Happy Stamping!

Melanie said...

This is super SUPER cool, like waving stripes, sorry I am even later than you, hee!

Blog Archive