Monday, July 23, 2012

Wheeewww!! Did somebody say HOT?!!

Hey y'all!! Yes, it is HOT hot hot...no other word for it..but hey, it IS summer time right? I'm just ready for it to be over...cause after I do anything outside, I dont feel like do anything inside, such as writing a blog post, haha!

I Thought I would post a few cards I have made lately for some challenges over on SCS.

First I have a card made for the Featured Stamper Challenge. Here is the card of Sophia's I CASEd:

Cute little mouse with hearts!

And my card:


I didnt have that adorable image, but love the jar spilling out the hearts, so used that and made my jar spilling out flowers to brighten someone's day! :D

These next two both were done for the Inspiration Challenge from Saturday. My first card was inspired by this:

Plaid metal Basket

And my ho=-hum card I made, lol!


I needed something more on this, but got tired of trying different things and just finished it up...so yea, kinda ho-hum!

The 2nd card uses this for inspiration:

Numbers

And this is my card:



Yes, tis true, that picture of the numbers is what inspired THIS, LOL! I guess the numbers basically! This one I LIKE! :D

Ok, that's all from me for today, I think, lol! Working on another card, might get it posted! :D

Hope you have a wonderfully creative week!
blog sig, yellow legal pad
Card Details
Card #1:
Stamps: Buds and Vases and Fun Year Round both from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K and PTI cardstocks
Ink: various PTI inks, memento tuxedo black
Accessories: MFT grass die cut, ribbon, sponge with distress ink tumbled glass, SB labels die, glue dots.
Card #2
Stamps: Holiday Baskets from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstocks and dp is Basic Grey Jovial
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: SB ribbon tag trio and pecot circle die, ribbon, gold brads, touch twin markers, pop dots, scor-tape.
Card #3
Stamps: Birthday Blessings from Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K cardstock
Ink: distress ink in Brushed Corduroy
Accessories: 3/4 " punch, Upon A Time die by Tim Holtz, Cheery Lynn swirl die, SB rolled flower, washi tape, twine, glue dots, SB labels die, twowayglue, half pearls, sponge dauber.

8 comments:

Sonya said...

Great cards! Love that jar...may have to snag that one and CASE it!! :)

Lynne said...

Me too, the jar is the best, but I like all of them. Great idea to use the numbers with this sentiment. May have to case it as well. Wonderful job.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Three super cards! I just love the jar of flowers! Hugs, Lesley

Colleen said...

Cat,
Great style, I love them all but I must say that jar one is perfect. I'll have to put that one in my book!

Shirley said...

I came looking for creative inspiration and I got it here. I love the uniqueness of all 3 cards! And your flower is awesome too! I've missed your art!

rosecy said...

Another change to the SEO field was the removal of the extra weight that Google awarded to links from Gov and EDU websites.search engine optimization canada

zehra said...

gorgeous cards, love the jar spilling out flowers, done so beautifully, also liked the number card

Unknown said...

When trying on the shoes make sure you leave approximately 1/2 inch between your big toe and the end of the shoe.sk8clothing.com

Blog Archive