Monday, November 19, 2012

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Yep, I'm back with the winner of this fun CardMaker kit:


The winner issssssssss............drumrolllllllllll.............

Kitty!!

With her comment of :

Blogger Kitty said...

WOW, The cards you made are beautiful. Who wouldn't love to get one of these kits. This is how I learned to make cards

Blessings,
Kat

November 15, 2012 12:46 AM


Congrats to you Kitty! You need to email me your snail mail info. My Email button is on the very top left!

Thanks to all of you for stopping by and letting me share this awesome product! And Kitty, hope you have as much fun as I did!
blog sig, yellow legal pad

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Congratulations to Kitty! Hope she'll post what she creates - what a fabulous prize!

Unknown said...

YAY Kitty! Hey Cat, have fun with the fam! :)

Blog Archive