Monday, March 2, 2009

Me and my sisters stamp fest.

Well, more like HER stamp fest than mine! LOL! She made 7 cards compared to my 2 that I completed, lol! She would say, what to do and I'd suggest something, told her I inspired her I guess! LOL! First, have to show you what she did...Besides giving her a coloring lesson (which now she HAS to have the prisma pencils and OMS and the CS I used, lol!) I also showed her how you can take a piece of plastic canvas, cut it down to use as a template for paper piercing. She didnt have a piercing pad, but I said, well, do you have a piece of fun foam or something like that? I use two of them together ....she goes, "oh yea, I have some of that" And this is what she brings me back to use:


See the little heart shape? That's it, her piece of fun foam she brought me, rofl. I swear she is blonde and adopted....hahaha! (she gonna kill me....lmao)
This is Kelli coloring, she coloring so fast the stump a blur, lol:



I think I was able to give her a few tips on coloring. To me, it just takes practice and have the right tools helps too! Here is my favorite card of hers that she did:


I love the velvet ribbon she added on this, really adds to the look of it to me! All supplies on this card of hers are from Gina k Designs.

Now, here are our twinkie cards I call them, lol!
First one we used a SU! set and punches, I dont know the name of this set, it was hers:


And then these, I think this set is from Verve stamps, it was hers too:



Can you guess which cards are hers and which are mine? LOL! She says its obvious! Soooo, we gonna play a game! First person to guess correctly I'll send you a special something I make and maybe even an extra stamp from Unity I have in my stash!

I so enjoyed getting out of the house this weekend! It did me ALOT of good. Still sad of course, but dealing with it alot better! Lots of good memories now that I will always cherish with my doggy, my buddy.

Ok, think thats it for today, unless I find something else I havent posted, lol!

hugsss
--CAT

24 comments:

Jenn said...

I have no idea, but I will say hers are on the right and yours are on the left???

Looks like you had a fun time together, makes me wish I had a sister :)

mudmaven said...

Oh my but you two were productive! I agree with Jenn that yours are on the right and hers on the left - but I don't have a clue really! Both look to be made by some really talented card makers! ~chris

StampinCathy said...

Sounds like the stamping sisters had a blast. The cards are just beautiful. Ok my guess is your is on the left. Thanks for the inspiration.

Theresa Momber said...

Looks like talent runs in the family. Glad you had fun. I think yours are on the left.

Donna Baker said...

how fun! I think yours are on the left too, do tell! {hugs} I made you a card this weekend, now to get it in the mail!

Anonymous said...

You both did a fabulous job....they all look fantastic! Thanks so much sharing! >:0)


Tonya

Kelli C. said...

We did have a great time! But nobody has guessed 100% correct yet! And she is MUCH more talented than I am. Except maybe scrapbooking. :)

Cat Tidwell said...

*spanks my sister!* you NOT suppose to give hints!! LMAO

Jenn said...

Lol, ok, so I guess I have a 50/50 shot at this....


How about in the top pic yours is on the left and on the bottom it's on the right

V said...

Your cards are really cute! I think her cards are the ones in top picture to the right and in the bottom picture to the left.

Nice work to the both of you though. :)

Lori said...

How fun! Wish I had a sister to stamp with!!! Glad to see your link on the Blog Links Group on Stamp TV! Happy Stamping!!!

Lorraine said...

I think that yours are on the left. They are all so pretty. It's always fun to stamp with a sister. thanks for sharing your creative work.

Janine said...

Looks like you all had such fun Cat!!!

Theresa Momber said...

Ok, I'm changing my guess. I'll say yours are on the right and hers are on the right.

Kelli, I think you both rock!

StampinCathy said...

Yours is on the right and your sisters is on the left.

Jennie said...

These cards are great. I think the one on the left is yours :o)) I know you had fun stamping with your sister.

Jennie said...

These cards are great. I think the one on the left is yours :o)) I know you had fun stamping with your sister.

Jennie said...

These cards are great. I think the one on the left is yours :o)) I know you had fun stamping with your sister.

Jennie said...

These cards are great. I think the one on the left is yours :o)) I know you had fun stamping with your sister.

Beverly said...

OK.. so this is a little tricky.. I think in the top picture, you are on the left, she on the right..
On the bottom, you are on the right and she on the left. But, I don't know.. they are so similar. You both did an awesome job!

StampinCathy said...

Ok..I'm going to try this again.
First cards you are on the right, cuz of the way the ribbon is tyed.
Second cards you are on the left, cuz the sponging and flower. Now do I get any points for trying to explain my wacky thoughts?

Brenda said...

They are all beautiful cards. So I think that in the top yours is on the right and in the bottom I say that yours is on the left. This was fun, great idea. Isn't fun to be able to stamp with your sister I always love it when I can get together with Theresa and stamp. TFS

Marsha said...

My guess: The tree on left and Verve on the right are your sister's cards.
She obviously does not know her own talent if she thinks we would know right away !

Shirley said...

They are all lovely. I am thinking you like more detail, like I do. They are beautiful!

Blog Archive