Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Featured Stamper Card


I made this card for Sunday's Featured Stamper's challenge at SCS, 'justpaintingaround', Michelle. She has a gorgeous gallery! And does these scene cards that are jsut awesome, that I attempted, but did NOT succeed, so this is the one I did CASE:

Michelle's card I CASEd

Such a fun card! My black and white awning got crooked on me so I stuck that ribbon on button on it to make it less noticable, lol!

Ok, that's all for today! Have a wonderful creative Tuesday!
--CAT
Card Details:
Stamps: Thinking of You from Gina K Designs
Paper: SU!
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: oval punches, word window punch, ribbon, button, twine, copic liner pen, prisma pencils with OMS, pop dots

12 comments:

Danni said...

What a great card!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I LOVE the awning!

Brenda said...

Wonderful card Cat! I love the awning I will have to try this..

Beverly said...

Awesome card Cat.. I love the button!

Janine said...

Love this simplicity Cat!!

Donna Baker said...

awesome card, love the cafe look!

Kristie W. said...

Love this! You did a great job making a scene.

Theresa Momber said...

Cat, this is just stunning. I love it for it's simplicity, yet it is so beautifully detailed. Wonderful!

mudmaven said...

I love this card Cat! Love that awning and the bow and ribbon really pop! ~chris

Jennie said...

Lovely card, I like the way you used the word window punch. Great card!

Cathy said...

Cat, I love black, white and red cards. Your awning is perfect and the ribbon and button are just the right touch anywhoo!Awesome card, TFS

Shirley said...

Simply so cute~! and pretty too!

Blog Archive