Friday, March 20, 2009

A swap card I made.


This is my card that I made for a Gina K swap we did around the first part of February I think? LOL! Such bad memory I have, haha!

I used Asela's set called 'Framed Friends' from Gina K Designs for my cards I did. This card has alot of dimension in it..the sun/flower is popped up and the frame itself also, and these images are really alot of fun to color!

I don't do swaps often, but every once in awhile I will. I dont know why I dont, I just love getting such awesome creations from everybody! It's really inspiring to see the creations in person to me, much better than on the blogs and such...cause you can see so much more beauty in them! I will be sharing the ones I received too in the next couple of days, just have to show them off! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Friday AND weekend!!
--CAT
Card detaisl (what I can remember, lol)
Stamps: Framed Friends from Gina K
Papers: SU! cardstock
Accessories: prisma pencils with OMS, pop dots, label one and tag nestie, oval punches, CB embossing folder, swiss dots and hearts, ribbon, brads

p.s. Will I EVER get on a design team permanently??? I am beginning to have my doubts...ok, just had that random thought there...lol.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Cat I love your card. Isn't that lady bug just the cutest? I don't think you should worry too much about getting on a design team, I truly feel you will be on one in the future, you are a wonderful stamper with amazing talent. So I say hang tight and enjoy yourself it will happen. Good luck to you and have a great day!

Theresa Momber said...

Cat, what a fabulous swap card! I loved being in the TTC swap with you. I still pull out all my TTC's and look at them from time to time. Yours was awesome.

You have so much talent. It is only a matter of time.

mudmaven said...

Oh Cat this is so bright and cheery! You do such wonderful work and you have such a wonderful heart - your time will surely come! ~chris

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable! *~*

Anonymous said...

I love your ladybug card, I can tell the dimension but you're right it makes a BIG difference IRL. I suppose next time a swap goes around & you sign up I better so I can get a CAT-Original *wink*

Shirley said...

Very very cute!!!! Love the colors, the background and what you did with your image too!

Jennie said...

I loved this card from the swap! Such cheerful colors and great design!

Janine said...

Very cute Cat!!!

Blog Archive