Friday, October 16, 2009

Lord of the Season Blog Hop!

Hi all and welcome to another inspiring blog hop...this time featuring Nina Brackett's newest set from Gina K Designs called Lord of the Season. I decided to use the spring topiary in the set... and go with a springy look card...I KNOW...its like wearing white after Labor Day...not suppose to...BUT I'm not known for following the rules...soo...lol! here it is:



Lots of detail on this card! I sewed in different types of stitches, popped up the greenery and the pot, LOTS of layers ....etc!! But had such fun making it, I had to stop myself though on it, haha! I didnt add a sentiment yet...cause I wanted to be able to use it for anything that might come up, and just put the sentiment on the inside.

For even more ideas with Nina Brackett's Lord of the Season stamp set, visit her blog as well as the GinaK Idea Center here: Lord of the Season

GinaK Designer's joining in on the hop tonight:


September's Center Stage Spotlight Team:

Nina's Guest DT and friends:




Oh! and Gina is offering this stamp set up for blog candy! here is the link to Gina's blog too:

Gina K's Blog

Thanks for stopping by tonight! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Lord of the Season by Nina Brackett from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! Cardstock
Accessories: CB die cut folder, sewing machine, pop dots, copic markers, ribbon, MS butterfly punch, half pearls, circle and long rectangle nesties, metallic rub paste from Gina K.

29 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Look at all that fab stitching! Great layout!

Lori said...

Oh Cat, your card is gorgeous and I love all the details!!!!

JenMarie said...

How beautiful!

Tami Grandi said...

This is simply gorgeous!

Janice M said...

Cat your card is Beautiful!! Love all the layers and the colors you used!

joy said...

Oh, lots of pretty detail with pretty color combinations!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love your stitching and die cuts! A truly yummy card. Great idea to paper tole the pot.

Deb said...

LOVE all this attention to the little details! So gorgeous!

Giovana said...

Wow Cat, your card is adorable!!

Donna Baker said...

wonderful stitching - your card is so pretty & refreshing, I've yet to use it (probably because I WANT THE COOLER WEATHER to stay) ha

Lee said...

Ohhhh this is just a pastel delight!!!!! A breath of Springtime Cat!!!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Cat! Need my address? :)

NinaB said...

Pretty, pretty card, Cat. I love all the layers and the stitches!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So many layers of yummies on this card, Cat! Love it!

Unknown said...

Cathy, I am drooling BIG TIME over your gorgeous card!!! So much to look at - I LOVE it all!!

Christi said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I love it! There are so many beautiful details on your card!

Lori said...

Who needs rules?! Amazing card, Cat, the colors and layers are super!

Chrisd said...

So very pretty and those layers..oooh

Melanie said...

oh my goodness that is so girly swet1 i have to get the CB die I think...

Carolyn King said...

beautiful Cat. LOVE the swirls...this is so feminine and beautiful!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Wow! This is stunning!

Maria said...

Beautiful card!

Linda said...

What great card Love dsp and pink bow!

Crystal said...

Cat this is sooooo pretty!!! LOVE your layout and that beautiful paper and bow!

Shirley said...

What a really beautiful topiary card! I love your colors and the way you used the die corners too!

Crystal said...

Just beautiful ... colors, stitching, layers ... love it !

kerianne said...

Oh my goodness...this cards is so pretty. Beautiful color combos, amazing layers, stitching...just everything!!!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is fantastically gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

i really love your posting choice, very interesting,
don't quit and also keep penning for the simple reason that it just worth to read it.
looking forward to looked over additional of your content pieces, kind regards ;)

Blog Archive