Well, I decided to do that challenge at Moxie Fab World , 'Gradient is Radiant'....I had fun playing with my photo corner punch, lol. Here is my card:
I just had fun with this card...one of those cards that come about by sitting at the table fiddling with all the stuff laying around actually. And see the tree trunk? That was a stick I found laying on my table too..where did it come from? WHO knows, hahaha!! I guess the card fairies thought it would look cool to use as a tree trunk, and I agree with them rofl!
Tonight we start our blog hop for Hip To Be Square!! It will all start on Melanie's blog at 10pm CST!!
Waider Gador to quote my grandson!!
Stamps: Holiday Hospitality from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! cardstock, vellum and Fresh Asparagus, Soft Sand from Gina K
Accessories: photo corner punch, snowflake punch, gold rhinestones, sewing machine for stitching, distressing tool, vellum glue, pop dots, twig, white chalk ink.
- ► 2017 (22)
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (76)
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (90)
- Gina K Design Preview Day 3, October Release!
- Gina K Design Preview Day 2, October Release!
- Gina K Preview Day 1, October Release!
- Witch shoe! or rather shoeS!
- JUGS3 challenge, a bit late, lol!
- Warm Winter Wishes Blog Hop!
- Special Delivery and Additions Blog Hop!!
- Lord of the Season Blog Hop!
- A Very Merry Christmas Blog Hop!
- Hip To Be Square Blog Hop!
- Gradient Challenge...
- Welcome to my UCD!
- A sketch challenge card.
- Happy Hump day!
- My Boo bags!
- ▼ October (16)