Friday, October 16, 2009

Booooo!!!

Just a quick Halloween card for you for now with some stamps from Inkadinkado:



I made this to send to my grandson, real quick one really, I didnt spend alot of time on the coloring, and I used the copic spica glitter pens on all of it, so IRL, it really sparkles! The Happy Halloween is embossed too. He will get a kick out of it and tear off the buttons first thing, LOL!

YAY! TGIF!! Well, my hubby has been off since Wednesday though, he had an upset stomach he says, but it wasnt THAT upset...I was witness to it, lol! He could have gone to work, he just hates this job every since he took it though. I have to agree with him about it in some ways...the boss he has talks something awful, cusses like a sailor or worse! I'm not perfect, I have stumped my toe and sad a bad word myself a time or two, lol, but I'm talking filthy mouth...language I cant stand to hear in movies even....anyways...glad I dont work under him....hubby filed a complaint about 6 months ago on it, all they did was slap him on the wrist, and he didnt change a bit...his boss, slapped his boss on the wrist that is.

Ok, thats all for now. Checked back tonight around 10pm CST for another blog hop, this time featuring Nina Brackett's newest set called 'Lord of the Season'!! See ya later gator!
blogsig
Card Details:
Stamps: Trick or Treat from Inkadinkado
papers: SU! colored cardstock, 120lb pure luxury from Gina K Designs
Accessories: buttons, craft thread, white gel pen, copic spica glitter pens, copic markers, chipboard letters, embossing powder.

4 comments:

seamom said...

I quit q job for that reason. My boss was the owner of the company. My DH used to tell the kids when they were used unacceptable language, "One who uses foul language is an igneramous trying to express himself".

Crystal said...

What a fun fun Halloween card Cat!!!!

Shirley said...

Oh My Gosh, Cat! This is such a cute and creative Halloween card! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is WAYYYYY cute - love it!

Blog Archive