Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas Blog Hop!

Hi and welcome to another awesome blog hop featuring Theresa Momber's newest set from Gina K Designs. It is such an awesome and so wonderfully illustrated! I just LOVE it! I decided to use the jingle bells image in my card tonight...here it is:



I paper pieced the bells, I actually saw some in a store that inspired me to do this! I then just colored the ribbons with copic markers. Used some foil to make the snowflake bg there and then just did some layering. Tied a bow on it and was done!


For even more ideas with Theresa Momber's A Very Merry Christmas stamp set, visit her blog link below as well as the GinaK Idea Center here: A Very Merry Christmas. Theresa's tip sheet has been added to the Idea Center as a PDF so you can print out her tips and suggestions for a handy reference tool. We've also included her Copic coloring links too.

Here's all the Designer's Blog Links to check out tonight:


September's Center Stage Spotlight Team:


and finally, Theresa's Guest Designers for A Very Merry Christmas:






I hope you have enjoyed tonight's blog hop! I am off to check out all the awesome eye candy myself too! Thanks for stopping by and come Friday, we have another blog hop featuring Nina's newest set, 'Lord of the Season'. See ya then!
blogsig
Card Details
Stamps: A Very Merry Christmas bye Theresa Momber from Gina K Designs
Papers: SU! and 120lb pure luxury from Gina K, basic grey wassail dp
Accessories: brads, label four nesties, pop dots, ribbon, foil, cb snowflake embossing folder, copic markers.

35 comments:

Carolyn King said...

GORGEOUS cat. love the foil bg!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This card is gorgeous.

Payne Holler Cards said...

love it!! looks like most everyone was thinkin...bells...!!! your foil is perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous! Love your bow and paper piecing!

Janice M said...

Beautiful!! Love the foil and that gorgous bow!!

Lori said...

Cat your card is fabulous!!! Love how you did the bells!!!!!

Selma said...

Gorgeous Cat. Love your embossed background and bow.

Jennie said...

Love the foil with this and great design!

Jennie said...

Love the foil with this and great design!

Theresa Momber said...

Awesome paper pieced bells!!! Love the foil background, too! TFS!

redwasher1 said...

Fantastic!!!!!!!! Love the bells and the foil!

Sharri said...

Cat, this is gorgeous! I love the paper pieced bells and the foil!

Scrapacat said...

Gorgeous! I love embossing foil. It's such a great pop to a project!
~ky

Lee said...

Beautiful silver embossing!!!

NinaB said...

I love all the shine and glitz on your card. Cat.

JessicaK said...

Wow, amazing foil work. The snowflakes really pop. Beautiful job.

Unknown said...

Oh, how pretty!! I LOVE the silver bow and your gorgeous silver bells!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty and I love the metal touches.

Crystal said...

This is beautiful, wow Cat love your silver bells and embossing!!! Beautiful!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! Love the embossed foil background!
Hugs and smiles

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ring, ring, ring! There is a ringing in my ears! I love how you paper pieced them!

Carla S. said...

Awesome card, Cat! Love everything - the embossed foil, the DP and the paper pieced bells!

Kay S said...

So pretty, Cat! Gotta put that foil background on my list of things to use for my holiday cards! The paper pieced bells look great, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Steph Ackerman said...

Great card, love the addition of the foil.

joy said...

The silver bow and foil background are beautiful! What a great card you have created!

Sharon Harnist said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Cathy!!

Melanie said...

I love the embossed foil with the bells, GREAT idea!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card Cat! What a fabulous idea to paper piece the bells, thank you have my wheels turning now.

Neesey said...

I am very interested in this stamp set. I don't have any bells that look as realistic as these. Thanks for sharing.

Donna Baker said...

wow, this is so pretty!!

Shirley said...

One of the prettiest cards I have seen using foil/embossed metal for the background. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

vab банк
vab банк
[url=http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244]vab банк[/url]
http://globalist.org.ua/?p=19244 - vab банк

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the boots are all over 230 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes are around 320 bucks on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Blog Archive