Monday, October 26, 2009

Witch shoe! or rather shoeS!

Happy Monday ya'll! I know, not a whole lot of folks happy about it being Monday, start of the work week, but tis a good one for me...allll day to meself, lol! I thought I'd share some little witch shoes I made for my daughter to give the ladies at the bank she works at. Holli, my daughter, sent me an email with a link to SCS, asking me, 'Mom, can you make these?' LOL! WHAT she was doing on SCS, I'll never know, especially since she was suppose to be working!! Anyways, here is the link to Ellen Hutson's template on SCS:

Witch Shoe

Here are a couple of quick pics, cause I almost forgot to take picture of them and she was leaving, lol!


And one up close:



These are really quick and fun to decorate! Not alot of stamping on mine. I used my JustRite small round stamper with the super tiny alphabet to make the names of the ladies she works with, and the curlz font to write 'boo'. Then punched with SU!'s scallop punch, tied it to the bags of candy corn with some craft thread and they were done. Really cute I think! She liked them a lot and is excited to give them to her friends at work.

AND dont forget, tonight starts the previews for Gina K Designs October Release...which will be THIS Thursday! Wooohooo! I am excited to show you what I have created...and tell you what my hubby said about them...cracked me up, rofl!! Thanks for stopping by and remember, The mighty oak tree was once a nut that held its ground!! hahaha!
blogsig

6 comments:

NinaB said...

You are such a good mom. These are darling, Cat!

Janine said...

Fabulous Cat!!! I made these a while back for a class I did and the ladies LOVED them!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are so wonderful, Cat! I have always been afraid to try them. You are sooooooo good!

Patti J said...

OMG Cat, these are a hoot! Too much fun!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

kerianne said...

Yikes...these shoes are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uxaluqidy.bigheadhosting.net/otufahut.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Blog Archive