Monday, September 29, 2008

Can you feel the excitement??

Ooooo I can! Tomorrow is the day, the day for the first sneak peak of Gina K's new releases!! I am sooo super excited! The release party is Thursday, Oct. 2nd in the Gina K Forum at SCS, were there will be MORE sneak peaks, a couple of challenges and games, with chances to win prizes! AND full reveals on Gina's Blog. This release has SIX new stamp sets...and honestly, I do believe this is my favorite release yet! Just wait till you see!!

Also, most of you might have heard by now that World Card Making Day is Saturday...well Gina K has something awesome planned! So be sure and watch for a post about that on Friday with all the details...you won't want to miss that either!

So, dont forget, first sneak peaks tomorrow, Tuesday on Gina's Blog!! I personally will have sneak peaks on Wednesday and Thursday and during the release party too. Mark your calendars! Order take out! Be there or be square! haha!

--CAT

3 comments:

fishlips said...

Congrads on the oct guest deisgner for gina K...Very very nice blog....

Linsey R said...

sorry, I can't make it...NOT!!! You couldn't keep me away from a Gina K. release party if you tried! I have so enjoyed the sneaks from the other DT members so far and I cannot wait to see yours tonight, Cat! Hurry, I can hardly wait, woman! hehe! Ok, I'll be ready for World cardmaking day too cuz I know Gina and she always has something up her fabulous little sleeve! So, I'll be waiting for your sneak peeks...eek! the suspence is real torture! hugs till then!

ps- that dp on that collage card you asked about is from Bo Bunny Press and it's called "Mummy", hehe--it does look like tiny words, but it's actually a mummy wrap! :)

Pamela Smerker said...

I can't wait for the party... I am so planning on being there this time! oh and I so can't wait for your sneak peaks!!

Blog Archive