Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pre-Hip Hop Wednesday, Take 3, I think...

I think this is the 3rd one, *edited to add...I was wrong, its #4!!!) I have slept since then, tend to forget stuff when I go to sleep. LOL! Tomorrow is Hip-Hop Thursday once again at the Unity Forum on SCS! WOOHOO! It's always so much fun..good chat, contests, challenges and FREE stuff! And today is just our, the customers, way of showing how much we love our Unity stamps. This weeks challenge was issued by Jeanne the newest DT member to Unity! Congrats to Jeanne! I told her when I grow up I want to be just like Jeanne..she told me the key was NOT to grow up... So taking that advice! haha! Her challenge was a color challenge, pink and black...one of my favorite combos! Ok, on to the card!

This IS pink tones! But on my puter its looking more orangy kinda...lol. But I kinda like how this card turned out...love this stamp set, such a fun whimsical one, and apparently thats what I like doing alot of! Dont forget, on my sidebar is a list to find some more Unity goodness today! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and have a wonderful HUMP day!

Card Details
Stamps: Giggle Grove from Unity Stamp Co.
Papers: PTI
Accessories: oval and circle nesties, button, silver rhinestones, pop dots, ribbon (PTI), fiskars threading water punch, silver circle thingys (dont know what they are called, lol)

11 comments:

Lee said...

This is sooo cute!!! I just LOVE pink!!! And pink and black is such a pretty combo!!! I agree with y'all........don't ever grow up!! It's much more fun!! LOL

Christi said...

This is beautiful! I love the paper piecing on the bird and the detail on the tree! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love the pink-ish orangey color...coral?! still counts as pink in my book, LOL. And no...don't ever grow up?! (the clips on the tree are quite clever girl!!)
Cyndi

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

LOVE this, Cat!! Great paper-piecing, and I love how you used those swirly paper clips! I have a ton of them, now I've got a great idea how to use 'em! SO CLEVER! tfs!!

Janine said...

Love this Cat!! Especially the colors... nicely done!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love all of the images and the colors are great!! i hope you are turning in work to be published, cause you would fill up a magazine!! Love it!!

Theresa Momber said...

Cat, this is fabulous! You totally rocked this challenge.

Tiff said...

This is so cute! Love the shade of pink you chose!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card, I had to lol when Jeanne said the key was not to grow up, sounds just like her - God Love Her!

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your Giggle Grove card! Simply Gorgeous and adorable!

Shirley said...

Love the card and the tree is just wonderful. How creative. The color is wonderful!

Blog Archive