Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A sketch challenge!


I made this for the very first sketch challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You. I looove card sketches simply because I seem to get in a rut sometimes and can come up with NOTHing! lol! And to me they help get you going. This was a fun one to do,I didnt have a big pink flower to put on the card like in the sketch, so made a bunch of little ones that I made from a punch, I got at Hobby Lobby HALF PRICE last night! woot! and got one more in the works for the same blog. I'm into pink for some reason lately....

Card Details:
Stamps: Studio G dollar stamp
Cardstock: all from Michaels
Accessories: Brads, buttons, ribbon are from Hobby Lobby and Michaels, they are either by paper studio or MMs: CB embossing folder, Fiskars punch, and flower punch by EK Success

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You used two of my favorite color combo - pink and black - gorgeous card. Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You

Laura Davis said...

Cat,
This card is perfect!!! I love it:)
Hugs,
Laura

Pamela Smerker said...

Great job Cat! I love the color combo and all of the details on this card. You Rock!!

Kelli C. said...

I love the pink and black combo too. Of course you know those are my 2 favorite colors though. lol!
Good job!
:)

Janine said...

Sketch challenges are fun! This card is great too! Love the colors.

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo

Lea L. said...

So pretty...I love the embossing you did! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea

Blog Archive