Sunday, June 15, 2008

Zack the Zebra!


Well, I was wanting to do a card for Pamela's inspiration challenge at Paper Askew Studio and since I was working with Melanie's sets from GinaK Designs all I could see in the picture where the lines and green, lol. So used the Zack the zebra for this one. Added the polka dot ribbon to represent the circles in the picture too. I love this challenges! Lots of times I dont have the cardstock to match the colors, but that will be changing. Ordering alot of SU! cardstock with my sisters first order here in a week or two. yay!

Card details:
Stamps: Jumping for Joy by Melanie Muenchinger from GinaK Designs
Papers: white cardstock is GP, green and black is from Hobby Lobby pack
Accessories: copic markers and spica glitter pens, hodge podge hardware from SU!, Fiskars corner edgers, ribbon from M's, zoo brads from GinaK, scor-pal

3 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

This is adorable Cat! I love the green background with the dry embossing. Reminds me of bamboo and the jungle. Nicely done!Thanks for playing along!

chloe said...

VERY SWEET TAKE ON PAMS CHALLENGE! WELL DONE!

Unknown said...

Cat this is soo cute! And the Green & Black is gorgeous together (I'm from Africa so I am partial to Zebra's!!)

Blog Archive