Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sympathy card


I have a girl wanting some sympathy cards so working on those. This is really the first sympathy card I have ever made, havent had use for them personally, which is a good thing, right? lol.

Card Details:
Stamps: Comfort and Peace from Gina K Designs.
Papers: base cardstock is white from GP, all other is Basic Grey
Accessories: rectangle nesties, ribbon from wal-mart (offray), vellum paper, brad and metal flower is by Spare Parts from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

1 comment:

Maria said...

You did a nice job. I actually have to make a few as well for a friend. That is one type of card that is so difficult. I enjoy card making so much I feel almost like it is wrong to make one. Do you know what I mean? Because it's not for an enjoyable event.

Blog Archive